(Redirected from L. A. Story)
Harris K. Telemacher
- How come we don't always recognize the moment love begins, but we always know the moment it ends?
- Forget for this moment the smog and the cars and the restaurant and the skating and remember only this. A kiss may not be the truth, but it is what we wish were true.
- I keep thinking I'm a grown up, but I'm not.
- Maitre D: You think with a financial statement like this you can have the duck?
- Repeated line: Let your mind go and your body will follow.
- Sara: And if I were to go?
- Harris: All I know is, on the day your plane was to leave, if I had the power, I would turn the winds around, I would roll in the fog, I would bring in storms, I would change the polarity of the earth so compasses couldn't work, so your plane couldn't take off.