Last words in Star Trek media
The numerous deaths across all different media in the Star Trek universe have yielded many memorable last words.
Star Trek: The Motion Picture (1979) 
- Jim, I want this. As much as you wanted the Enterprise, I want this.
- Who: Captain Willard Decker
- Notes: Decker merged with Ilia-probe.
- Report to you, sir.
- Who: Commander Sonak
- Notes: Sonak said it to Kirk moments before he died in the transporter malfunction while beaming to the Enterprise.
- Deflectors emergency full! We are under attack!
- Who: Commander Branch
- One minute, thirty seconds to Cloud boundary.
- Who: Lieutenant Ilia
- (in Klingonese) Fire!
- Who: Klingon Commander of the IKC Amar
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982) 
- No... no you can't get away. From hell's heart, I stab at thee... For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee...
- Sir, it is difficult... I... I tried to obey but... [Khan: Kill him!] I... (screams in pain) [Khan: Kill him, Terrell, now!]
- Who: Captain Clark Terrell
- i have been... and always shall be... your friend. Live long... and prosper.
- Who: Spock, before dying of radiation poisoning
- Notes: Spock was later resurrected.
Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (1984) 
- What the hell's going on? When do I get paid off?
- Who: Merchantman Captain
- The Merchantman vessel was then destroyed by a Klingon bird of prey.
- Success, Commander. And my love.
- Who: Valkris
- Valkris was aboard the Merchantman vessel; she transmitted date regarding the Genesis Project to Commander Kruge, and informed him that she had seen it, knowing that this would result in Kruje destroying the Merchantman vessel.
- We are under attack! Stand by for evasive!
- Who: Captain Estaban
- The ship seems to be run by computer. It is the only thing that is speaking.
- Who: Torg
- Torg and a Klingon boarding party had intercepted the Enterprise, unaware that the ship had been set to self-destruct. They are then killed in the resulting explosion.
- [Kirk: If we don't help each other, we'll die here.] Perfect. Then that's the way it shall be. Give me Genesis!
- Who: Commander Kruge
- Kruge and Kirk are engaged in hand-to-hand combat on the Genesis Planet, as it slowly disintegrates around them; Kirk then pushes Kruge off a cliff into a river of lava.
Star Trek V: The Final Frontier (1989) 
- I couldn't help but notice your pain. [God of Sha-Ka-Ree: My pain?] It runs deep, share it with me.
- Who: Sybok
- Don't let it end this way, Captain.
- Who: Chancellor Gorkon, mortally wounded by two Starfleet officers.
- To be...or, not to be...
- Who: General Chang; Chang has been quoting Shakespeare at different points throughout the film.
Star Trek: Generations (1994) 
- Picard! Get away from that launcher! Now!
- Who: Dr. Tolian Soran
- Sir, their hull is collasping! [Kirk: Beam them out of there, Scotty.]
- Who: Enterprise-B conn officer
- Least I could do... for the captain of the Enterprise. It was... fun. Oh my...
- Who: Captain Kirk
Star Trek: First Contact (1996) 
- Captain! Help... please, help...
- Who: Ensign who is assimilated by the Borg
- Notes:Captain Picard euthanises him with a phaser on lethal setting.
- Watch your future's end. [after realizing the torpedoes miss Cochrane's ship.]] DATA! [Data: Resistance is futile.]
- Who: The Borg Queen
- Well if we set our phasers to full power, we... [Picard: No. There's a risk that we hit the dish. It's charged with anti-protons. We could destroy half the ship. We have to find another way.]
- Who: Lieutenant Hawk
- Hello? Hey! [Eiger: Are you talking to me?] Is there any one else working maintenance in this section? [Eiger: Not that I know of.] AAAAHHHHH!!!
- Who: Paul Porter
- Paul? Paul? Are you okay in there? AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
- Who: Eiger
Star Trek: Insurrection (1998) 
- STOP! [Picard: Ru'afo, we're getting too old for this.] After today ...that won't be a problem ...for either of us. [Computer Voice: Separation in thirty seconds. Picard: You're really going to risk igniting the exhaust? All right I will!] NOOOOOOOOOO!
- Who: Ad'har Ru'afo
Star Trek Nemesis (2002) 
- I'm glad we're together now. Our destiny's complete.
- Who: Shinzon
- Who: Data
- Lieutenant! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!
- Who: U.S.S. Kelvin Crewmember
- Where are you from?
- Who: Captain Richard Robau
- Note: Nero has ordered Robau to board Nero's ship, and asks Robau the whereabouts of Ambassador Spock. When Ayel asks the star date, Robau asks this, and is then impaled by Nero.
- I love you.
- Who: George Kirk
- Note: Said to his wife before his ship crashes into the Narada.
- 1000 meters!
- Who: Chief Engineer Olson
- Note: Olson, along with Kirk and Sulu, was making a space jump to the Narada's Drill. Olson doesn't pull his chute until the last moment; as a result, he crashes onto the platform, before falling over and getting disintegrated by the drill.
- You can't even speak... [Kirk grunts] What?
- Who: Ayel
- Note: Ayel is strangling Kirk and mocking the fact that Kirk can't even speak, when Kirk says something. When Ayel asks what he said, Kirk replies "I got your gun" before shooting Ayel through the chest and killing him instantly.
- I would rather suffer the end of Romulus a thousand times. I would rather die in agony, than accept assistance from you.
- Who: Nero
- Note: Nero's ship was being destroyed by a black hole, and Kirk offered him a chance to evacuate. Nero adamantly refused, and Kirk ordered the Enterprise to open fire, accelerating the destruction of Nero's ship and killing him. Nero was from the future, where the Starfleet Enterprise had offered assistance in saving his planet from destruction via a black hole, but they failed, which is what drove him to come back in time motivated by revenge, and why he decided he would rather die than accept assistance from them.
Star Trek into Darkness (2013) 
- Why should I care about a Human killing Humans?
- Who: Klingon leader
Television series 
Star Trek: The Original Series (1966-1969) 
- I want to stay...
- Who: Charlie Evans
- No! No! No, I'm not ready! I'm not ready!
- Who: Lazarus
- For a moment, James, but your moment is fading.
- Who: Lt. Commander Gary Mitchell
- I'm sorry. You can't know what it's like to be almost a god.
- Who: Dr. Elizabeth Dehner
- I want to live! I want to live!
- Who: Evil Captain James T. Kirk
- These things cannot be real. Hallucinations can't harm us. Go back to where you were.
- Who: Dr. Leonard McCoy
- Note: He is stabbed by the Black Knight later be revived.
- Mister Earp. Get your hands off her.
- Who: Ensign Pavel Chekov
- Note: He is shot by a western man but he is later revived.
Star Trek: The Next Generation (1987-1994) 
- We have to get out of here now.
- Who: Counselor Deanna Troi
- Note: She said it to Captain Picard before the Bozeman collided with the Enterprise's starboard nacelle, destroying the ship, killing everyone on board. ("Cause and Effect")
- Don't try and stop me! No, no, let go!
- Who: Counselor Deanna Troi
- Note: She yelled it while she is aging and eventually Dr. Crusher kills her in order to get Ambassador Alkar to bound with another woman. She is later revived after the effects of Alkar's empathic connection had reversed. ("Man of the People")
- We seek peaceful co-existence.
- Who: Commander Dexter Remmick ("Conspiracy")
- Load torpedo bays.
- Who: Captain Rachel Garrett ("Yesterday's Enterprise")
- Enough! We have people who need attention. We won't hurt you, but we must help them.
- Who: Lt. Natasha Yar ("Skin of Evil")
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (1993-1999) 
- Who: Michael Eddington
- Note: Eddington called out his wife's name before he died.
- Our baby would've been so beautiful...
- Who: Jadzia Dax
- Who: Damar
- Note: Killed while attempting to storm Dominion headquarters.
- Farewell, Adami.
Star Trek: Voyager (1995-2001) 
- The self-destruct program has been damaged. Now, this installation will not be destroyed. But it must be. The Kazon must not be allowed to gain control of it. They will annihilate the Ocampa.
- Who: The Caretaker
- My minute isn't up!
- Chakotay, I'm giving it one last try. Yes!
- Who: Ensign Harry Kim
- Note: Said in response to B'Elanna Torres's warning as she implored with him to leave the dangerous area. However, Kim refused to do so, instead trying to seal off a hull breach, and was blown into space. He was replaced by a Harry Kim from an alternate Voyager which had come into being via an interstellar phenomenon.
- Note: Second quote is from a future Harry who alters the past to save Voyager, and therefor erases himself from time. The delta flier is still shown exploding, presumably killing him before time is altered.
- Hello. I am Captain Kathryn Janeway. Welcome to the bridge..
- Who: Captain Kathryn Janeway
- Note: This was a Janeway created on a duplicate Voyager due to interstellar phenomenon. She destroyed her ship to save the other Voyager from the Vidiians, who intended to harvest their organs.
- You will adapt.
- Who: One/1
- Note: It is unknown whether his name is spelled One, or simply 1.
- Note: This was said in response to Seven of Nine saying "You're hurting me." Because he was letting himself die to save Voyager from being pursued by the Borg trying to recapture him.
- They'll survive. Captain Janeway and I made sure of that. It's you who underestimated us.
- Who: Kathryn Janeway
- Note: Admiral Janeway of the 25th Century was killed by the Borg Queen after ensuring the success of the Captain Janeway in the 24th Century.
- ...and nothing that you've done here today will happen.
- Who: Borg Queen
- Note: The Queen died after being infected by a pathogen by the Admiral.
- Note: She had sent a Borg Sphere after Voyager to attempt to disrupt the current timeline, and prevent the future from happening.