|This article on an author is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Either you believe in markets, or you believe in government.
- Kudlow's Money Politics blog, January 14 2005.
- If stocks are optimistic, then so am I.
- Kudlow's Money Politics blog, September 4, 2007.
- The shock therapy of decisive war [against Iraq] will elevate the stock market by a couple-thousand points. We will know that our businesses will stay open, that our families will be safe, and that our future will be unlimited. The world will be righted in this life-and-death struggle to preserve our values and our civilization. But to do all this, we must act.
- National Review Online June 26, 2002.
- Free market capitalism is the best path to prosperity!
- The Bush boom is alive and well. It's finishing up its sixth splendid year with many more years to come.
- Kudlow’s Money Politics blog, December 5th, 2007.