Le Grand Voyage
- Written and directed by Ismaël Ferroukhi.
- Reda: Where is my cell phone?
- The Father: It's in a garbage can 200 miles away.
- Reda: Why didn't you fly to Mecca? It's a lot simpler.
- The Father: When the waters of the ocean rise to the heavens, they lose their bitterness to become pure again...
- Reda: What?
- The Father: The ocean waters evaporate as they rise to the clouds. And as they evaporate they become fresh. That's why it's better to go on your pilgrimage on foot than on horseback, better on horseback than by car, better by car than by boat, better by boat than by plane.
- Reda: Doesn't your religion practice forgiveness?