Left 4 Dead 2
- Coach: Oh—excuse me?! EXCUSE ME?!
- Coach: There's gonna be some biblical shit happenin' to you if you do that again!
- Coach: Young'un, stop that shit.
- Coach: Man—I swear to gawd you can't...shoot worth SHIT!
- Ellis: I'm not a zombie. Shoot the zombies!
- Ellis: C'mon, man; it's not funny anymore!
- Ellis: You do that again an' I'll knock you into next week.
- Nick: You do that again, and I will bury you alive.
- Nick: Y'know, it's not all right that you are shooting me!
- Nick: Damn! ...you suck at shooting.
- Nick: You. Are. Shooting. ME!
- Rochelle: Ow! Hey!
- Rochelle: Heyheyheyheyheyhey—hey. Seriously?
- When puked on:
- Coach: Augh, shit!
- Coach: Blargh, dammit!
- Nick: Oh, goddammit!
- Nick: Urgh—this is nasty shit...!
- Nick: Ugh, dammit. I am covered in vomit...again.
- Grabbed and pummeled:
- Coach: Shoot this damn Charger!
- Coach: Agh, man—one-a y'all gonna shoot this thing?!
- Coach: Look, this thing's beatin' my ass!
- Coach: Don't stand there! Kill thing thing!
- Ellis: CHARGER'S GOT ME!
- Ellis: He's bashin' me int' shit!
- Ellis: Aw hell, it's poundin' me to death!
- Ellis: Charger's rip-pin' me up!
- Ellis: Jus' shoot it! SHOOT IT!
- Seeing in Dead Center:
- Ellis: Spittin' Nasty Thing!
- Ellis: That Loogie Dude!
- Injured by Spitter goo:
- Coach: Wha—?! SPIT!
- Coach: Damn Spitter got me!
- Coach: Goddammit—GOO!
- Ellis: I got Spitter shit on me!
- Ellis: Auh, Spitter goo!
- Ellis: GODDAMN GOO!
- Nick: I got hit by (the) burning goo shit!
- Nick: God—damn it, I'm—covered in goo!
- Injured by Spitter goo in Dead Center:
- Ellis: What the hell? 's [s]he spittin' fire...?!
- Ellis: Hey, run, man; this['s] some crazy shit!
- Nick: Ugh, what 'n the hell did that thing just do?!
- Nick: Ugh, what is this shit on me?!
- Nick: Ough, what am I covered in?!
- Coach: Shoot that big mutha!
- Coach: Keep pourin' it on!
- Ellis: Light that mother UP!
- Nick: Shoot the (damn) Tank!
- Nick: Everyone shoot the Tank!
- Rochelle: Okay, shoot the shit out of that thing!
- Running from the Witch:
- Coach: The bitch is chasin' me!
- Coach: Run! Run! Witch comin' through!
- Coach: Shoot the Witch, shoot the Witch!
- Nick: Ahhhhh I pissed the Witch off!
- Nick: Shoot the Witch! Shoot the Witch! Shoot the Witch! What're you doing?! Shoot her!
Campaign 1: Dead Center
- Coach: [yelling at the helicopter as it leaves them on the roof] Hey! Come back! COME BACK! ...Ah, he ain't comin' back!
- Nick: Technically, you're not supposed to use an elevator in a fire. But that might not apply during a zombie apocalypse.
Campaign 2: Dark Carnival
- Coach: [seeing the roadside billboard for the Whispering Oaks amusment park] Hey...! Whisperin' Oaks! Shit, I used to go there when I was a kid!
- Nick: Oh, good. Now we can die there as adults!
- Nick or Rochelle: [crossing the highway, which has been congested with an innumerous amout of abandoned cars and vehicles] These abandoned cars go on for miles.
- Coach: Maybe they left 'em when they got rescued!
- Nick: That's...one theory.
- Coach: Whisperin' Oaks Motel? Sheeeeet... I know where we are!
[when the group sees Clown Infected]
- Coach: CLOWNS?! (Gimme a break!)
- Ellis: Clowns? Clowns. Aw, you have got to be kidding me.
- Coach: [at a fenced carosel, about the only available switch] A'ight, this is gonna open the gate, and what the hell else?
- Nick: You know what? Somehow, I think it'll activate everything else around here.
Campaign 3: Swamp Fever
- Coach: Shit, that pilot jus' changed. One minute, he was flyin' us to safety; the next, he was…well…I am pretty damn sure he was tryin' to eat us.
Campaign 4: Hard Rain
- Coach: We should be in-an'-out of here. Get the gas, get back to shore, signal Virgil with the flare gun in the gun bag. Then we should just, uh…um…aw, hell. Tell me someone brought the gun bag!
- Nick: What gun bag?
[while moving through the Witch-infested sugarmill]
- Coach: Whole lotta Witches 'round here…!
- Ellis: Man, I'm gonna start cryin' in a minute.
- Ellis: Nick. You ever seen so many Witches? Ho-lee shit…!
Campaign 5: The Parish
[in the impound lot; when a Survivor shoots one too many cars…]
- Coach: WOULD YOU STOP SHOOTIN' THE GODDAMN CARS?!?!
- Ellis: All right! I can shoot a car, too!
- Nick: HOW MANY OF THESE CARS ARE YOU GONNA SHOOT?!?!
- Nick: You wanna start shootin' cars, let's shoot cars!
[on the freeway]
- Nick: That's it! We're really here! We're on the bridge! We're here! We're here!
[The military's F18s blow the freeway up.]
- Coach: Motherf—GODDAMN!
- Ellis: Whoa! That was cool 'n' all, but…shit.
- Nick: Oh, COME ON!
- Rochelle: What are they doing?!?!
[on the Bridge; when the soldier on the radio asks them if they have "encountered the Infected"]
- Coach: [indignant] "Encountered"? Boy—I am covered in zombie blood and puke, and eyeballs, and twenty other parts I don't even recognize! We are immune as SHIT!
- Coach: [variant of above line] "Encountered"? Boy, I am covered in zombie blood…puke…eyeballs...and twenty other parts I don't even recognize! We are immune as shit!
- Nick: Yeah, you could say that.