The Legend of Zelda (TV series)
(Redirected from Legend of Zelda: Other: Cartoon)
The animated Legend of Zelda series is loosely based on the first and second Legend of Zelda games for the Nintendo Entertainment System.
- "Looking good, princess, especially from this angle!" ~Link
- "Hey, it's been fun, but the other customers are getting impatient!" ~Link
- "Guys, it's been a blast, but you're going home!" ~Link
- "OK, that's better. That's how I like to start a morning." ~Link
- Zelda: Don't you ever whistle at me again!
Link: I may never whistle again, period.
- "Well, excuuuuse me, princess! If I had known you were coming, I would've asked the Moblins to sweep up before I zapped 'em!" ~Link
- "But you're no amateur, you're a fool!" ~Triforce of Power
- "This is my best spell, your highness. It removes the stinkiness from my dirty socks." ~Amateur magician
- "Hyrule, a peaceful kingdom and a beautiful day. Well, that will soon change!" ~Ganon
- "Evil is the path you choose, but evildoers always lose!" ~Triforce of Wisdom
- "No, no, you imbeciles! Get them like this!" ~Ganon, throwing phantom punches
- "Oh boy, smooching time!" ~Link
The White Knight
- Link: How can I get Zelda to pay more attention to me?
Spryte: Who cares? She's a snob. You should stick with me.
Link: Spryte, you're only three inches high!
Spryte: What, you don't like short girls?
- "My kind of girl--completely crazy!" ~Link
Kiss 'N Tell
- Gibdo: (as a maiden) Will no handsome hero save me from this three-headed freak?
Gleeok Right Head: Hey, sis! Watch the insults, will ya?
Gleeok Left Head: Yeah, that's not in the script.
Gibdo: I am getting into the part!
Sing for the Unicorn
- "You're sweet, Link. Clumsy, but sweet." ~Zelda
- Zelda: I still wonder where Ganon got that flying unicorn. Beautiful creatures aren't his style...
Link: We'll ask him when we see him, OK? Now stay quiet and don't touch the statues.
Zelda: (leaning on Armos's pedestal) Why?
(Armos comes to life!) Link: THAT'S WHY!
- "Lemmie go, marblehead! (kicks Armos) Ow, my toes!" ~Link
- "One more zap and you're de-energized, Ganon!" ~Link
That Sinking Feeling
- "I'll take a raincheck on that kiss, princess. Duty calls!" ~Link
- "Well excuuuuuuuuuse me princess! ~Link (This line is repeated tons of times)
- "Ah, a force field ring: just what I always wanted for Christmas!" ~Link
- Link: Nice move. Where did you learn that?
Kevin: In my high school gym class.
- Link: I could find the tunnel with my eyes clOOOOOOOsed! (falls through the tunnel)
Game Boy: Recommend future search with open eyes.