Legend of the Seeker
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- 1 Season 1
- 1.1 Prophecy [1.1]
- 1.2 Destiny [1.2]
- 1.3 Bounty [1.3]
- 1.4 Brennidon [1.4]
- 1.5 Listener [1.5]
- 1.6 Elixir [1.6]
- 1.7 Identity [1.7]
- 1.8 Denna [1.8]
- 1.9 Puppeteer [1.9]
- 1.10 Sacrifice [1.10]
- 1.11 Confession [1.11]
- 1.12 Home [1.12]
- 1.13 Revenant [1.13]
- 1.14 Hartland [1.14]
- 1.15 Conversion [1.15]
- 1.16 Bloodline [1.16]
- 1.17 Deception [1.17]
- 1.18 Mirror [1.18]
- 1.19 Cursed [1.19]
- 1.20 Sanctuary [1.20]
- 1.21 Fever [1.21]
- 1.22 Reckoning [1.22]
- 2 Season 2
- 2.1 Marked [2.1]
- 2.2 Baneling [2.2]
- 2.3 Broken [2.3]
- 2.4 Touched [2.4]
- 2.5 Wizard [2.5]
- 2.6 Fury [2.6]
- 2.7 Resurrection [2.7]
- 2.8 Light [2.8]
- 2.9 Dark [2.9]
- 2.10 Perdition [2.10]
- 2.11 Torn [2.11]
- 2.12 Hunger [2.12]
- 2.13 Princess [2.13]
- 2.14 Bound [2.14]
- 2.15 Creator [2.15]
- 2.16 Desecrated [2.16]
- 2.17 Vengeance [2.17]
- 2.18 Walter [2.18]
- 2.19 Extinction [2.19]
- 2.20 Eternity [2.20]
- 2.21 Unbroken [2.21]
- 2.22 Tears [2.22]
- 3 External links
- Darken Rahl: The Seeker.....he lives.
Denna: Pain is the one experience common to every living thing. It unites us.
- Kahlan: [to Darken Rahl] What do you know about love....except that you will never feel it from any one?
- Richard: [to Kahlan] You loved me across time.
Cara: Mord-Sith believe emotions must be governed. Sadness, remorse, love, these feelings make you weak. But anger, loyalty, pride, these feelings make you powerful.
- Darken Rahl: [to Richard] I am going to join your little quest, and when you find the stone of tears, you will give it to me and I will follow the instructions on the scroll and heal the rift.
- Cara:: Can we speed this up? She loves you, you love her. I should protect her as if she were you. Did I miss anything?
- Darken Rahl: [to Richard] It must be difficult; being so close to the confessor but unable to bed her. No wonder you invited Cara on your little quest. The mord-siths have a long history of serving the house of Rahl in every way, and as I recall, Cara was always so eager to please.
- Darken Rahl: How I missed the simplest pleasures of life.
- Richard: Enjoy them while you can. Someday, whether in a week or fifty years, you will be dead again, and you will face the keeper's wrath.
- Darken Rahl: You are mistaken. When the veil is repaired and the natural order of the underworld is restored, I will bask in the Creator's light, along with you and the Mother Confessor.
- Richard: You have killed countless innocent people. How do you possibly believe that the Creator is going to reward you?
- Darken Rahl: When I seal the rift, not only will I be protecting the lives today, I will be ensuring the lives of future generations.
- Richard: [to Rahl] The only reason you wanna save the world is to save yourself.
- Darken Rahl: [after fighting the sisters of the dark] I always knew we would make a great team, brother.
- Nicci: And you won't be very happy when the seeker fails and your former master gets his hands on you again. He is not known for forgiving those who betray him.
- Darken Rahl: And the seeker is not known for failure.
- Darken Rahl: If there is one thing I have learned it is never to wager against my brother. Prophecy or not, he will succeed.
- Nicci: So the great Darken Rahl is just going to wait for his little brother to save the world?
- Darken Rahl: Oh, waiting is not so bad.
- Official Legend of the Seeker website
- Terry Goodkind's official website
- Legend of the Seeker at IMDb
- Legend of the Seeker at Hulu
- Legend of the Seeker at TV.com
- Legend of the Seeker at TV Guide