Lethal Weapon 3
- I'm getting too old for this shit
- We can't shoot a dog. People? Okay, but not dogs.
- You have the right to remain unconscious. Anything you say ain't gonna be much.
- Close is a lingerie shop without a front window.
- You know what a future a cop has, Murph? None. You punch a clock for 30 years, retirement, pension... nothin' to do. Drunk at noon, bullet in the brain by evening. Well, not for this kid! The police department's got it all: guns, ammo, drugs, cash... it's a one-stop shopping center. If you've got the balls and the brains, there's not a fucking thing anyone can do about it!
- (Buries a henchman in cement) Now we've got a relationship we can build on.
- Murtaugh: Riggs, everyone else is outside. Only me, you and this cat are dumb enough to be in here.
- Riggs: Nearly a CAT-astrophe, huh?
- Travis: Go to hell, Riggs.
- Riggs: You first.
- Riggs: Rog?
- Murtaugh: Yeah?
- Riggs: Grab the cat!
- Murtaugh: Grab the cat!?
- Riggs: Hiya, Hubie! We're lookin' for a friend of yours named Travis.
- Hubie: I never heard of him.
- Riggs: Never? (jabbing Hubie in the eyes)Errr! Errr! Errr! Wrong answer? Wrong answer? Errr! Errr! Errr!
- Tyrone: What the hell! It's Jack Travis!
- Murtaugh: That's what I wanted, baby.
- Murtaugh: Do you have to solve everything with your fists?
- Riggs: Well, I couldn't use my gun, there were people around.
- Murtaugh: I knew you couldn't stop smoking.
- Riggs: I'm only smoking to take my mind off my dog biscuit problem.
- Murtaugh: What dog biscuit problem?
- Riggs: Well, I've been chasing more cars lately, and uh, y'know , when I try to lick my balls I keep falling off the couch.
- Internal Affairs Guy:I looked at your record for all the chaos and mayhem you cause.
- Riggs:No, no, I'm chaos and he's mayhem, we're a double act. [annoyed] What are we, required reading or something?
- Lorna: As a matter of fact you are; somewhere between Police Gazette and Mad Magazine.
- Riggs: Nice of you to steal that information.
- Lorna: Semantics, Riggs.
- Riggs: Some antics? I'm always up for some antics!