(Redirected from Lipman, Maureen)
|This Actor article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
How Was it For You?
- The plans of mice, men and Maureen gang aft a cock-up.
- She taught us Hygiene. And you know what that meant: s-x, pr-cr-ation and p-r--ds.
- I'm a games player by nature. Don't get me wrong. Nothing that involves movement. Like leaving my chair.
Something to Fall Back on
- Are you sitting comfortably? Then get up. This is no time for sloth.
- The make-up sat on the surface of my skin like scrambled egg.