Littlest Pet Shop
Littlest Pet Shop is an animated television series produced by Hasbro Studios in the United States and animated by DHX Media's animation studio in Vancouver, Canada, which worked with Hasbro Studios before on Pound Puppies and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. It is based on Hasbro's Littlest Pet Shop toy line, and features Blythe as a main protagonist. The series is developed by Timothy Cahill and Julie McNally Cahill, the creators of My Gym Partner's a Monkey and directed by Dallas Parker and Joel Dickie. It premiered on November 10, 2012 in the United States on The Hub, an American pay television channel partly owned by Hasbro.
- 1 Season 1
- 1.1 Blythe's Big Adventure Part 1
- 1.2 Blythe's Big Adventure Part 2
- 1.3 Bad Hair Day
- 1.4 Gailbreak
- 1.5 Penny For Your Laughs
- 1.6 Mean Isn't Your Color
- 1.7 Russell Up Some Fun
- 1.8 Blythe's Crush
- 1.9 Dumb Dumbwaiter
- 1.10 Eve of Destruction
- 1.11 Books and Covers
- 1.12 So You Skink You Can Dance
- 1.13 Lights, Camera, Mongoose
- 1.14 Topped with Buttercream
- 1.15 Trading Places
- 1.16 Sweet Truck Ride
- 1.17 Helicopter Dad
- 1.18 What's in the batter
- 1.19 What did you say
- 1.20 Bakers and Fakers
- 1.21 Terriers and Tiaras
- 1.22 Lotsa Luck
- 1.23 Door-Jammed
- 1.24 Frenemies
- 1.25 Blythe's Pet Project
- 1.26 Summertime Blues
- 2 Season 2
- 2.1 Missing Blythe
- 2.2 The Nest Hats Craze
- 2.3 Eight Arms To Hold You
- 2.4 Heart Of Parkness
- 2.5 Pawlm Reading
- 2.6 The Treasure of Henrietta Twombly
- 2.7 What MeMe Worry
- 2.8 The Big Feathered Parade
- 2.9 A Day At The Museum
- 2.10 Alligators And Handbags
- 2.11 Blythe's Big Idea
- 2.12 Commercial Success
- 2.13 So Interesting
- 2.14 To Paris With Zoe
- 2.15 Super Sunil
- 2.16 Sweet Pepper
- 2.17 Grounded
- 2.18 Inside Job
- 2.19 Littlest Bigfoot
- 2.20 Sunil's Sick Day
- 2.21 The Hedgehog In The Plastic Bubble
- 2.22 Standup Stinker
- 2.23 Shanghai Hi-Jinks
- 2.24 Plane It On Rio
- 2.25 The Expo Factor, Part 1
- 2.26 The Expo Factor, Part 2
- 3 Season 3
- 4 External links
Blythe's Big Adventure Part 1
- Pepper Clark: Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?!
- Blythe: Now this an adventure!
- Minka Mark: Oh good, she can sit up, SHE'S FINE!
- Blythe: Eek! Talking monkey! What is happening to me...? Animals are speaking...and I can understand them?!
- Vinnie Terrio: I think that giant head of hers got the worst of it...
- Boy Chihuahua: I like you, you crazy!
Blythe's Big Adventure Part 2
- Blythe: Mrs. Twombly, I've got a surefire idea for saving Littlest Pet Shop!
- Zoe: *trying to listen* Blythe said that she's sure to set fire to the pet shop!
Bad Hair Day
- Minka: Hey, where did my fantasy go?!
- Russell: Heeeey. Uh, Minka, can we talk?
- Minka: Of course we can! You couldn't ask your question if you couldn't talk, and I couldn't answer your question if I couldn't talk! So yeah, we can talk!!!
- Penny Ling: I wanted to call it "Minka Inka"!
- Gail: Oh, let me guess, you mistook me for someone else. Again...
- Blythe, Minka, Sunil, Vinnie, Russell, Pepper, and Penny: *shocked* Again?!?!
- Gail: Oh, Zoe, what are we going to do with you?
- Zoe: I'll tell you what were gonna do...we're gonna DAAAAANCE!
- Brittany: Ugh seriously. He needs to go like, green.
- Whittany: Brittany, he's electric. He's already green.
- Brittany: Oh...then he needs to go like, a different color.
- Blythe: He's frozen. Any ideas, Russell?
- Russell: Well, from what I know of Sunil, he may be a terrified coward with no belief in himself but there is one way to bring out his inner hero.
- Blythe: *over the headset* Sunil, I want you to listen to me closely. There are COBRAS inside that store. *Sunil's eyes snap open and his pupils contract* Do you hear me? Cobras.
- Sunil: *over the walkie-talkie* Did... Did you just say that cobras are inside?
- Blythe: Well, not exactly... But when you look in there, instead of pet toys and food, I want you to see cobras.
- Sunil: *stands with determination and narrowed eyes* I... Hate... Cobras.
Penny For Your Laughs
- Blythe: G.M.M.T!
- Mrs. Twombly: Don't tell me. "Giant Monkeys Mean Trouble"?
- Blythe: No. "Good Morning, Mrs. Twombly"!
- Pepper: Guys, guys! If you stand close to Zoe's head, you can hear the ocean! [everyone but Penny laughs] Hey Minka, you got that "faraway look" - the farther away you get, the better you look! [they laugh again] Russell! I heard you had a good idea once, but it died of loneliness! [they laugh again]
- Blythe: Maybe you need a new shtick.
- Pepper: I already got plenty of sticks. Unfortunately, they're filled with pudding...
- Blythe: *laughs* Not stick, shtick. You know, a new style of comedy?
- Vinnie: Oh yeah, like funny dancing. Big finish! Aha! *crashes*
- Minka: Don't move! (throws Vinnie on her easel and he falls off) I call it "Essence of Vinnie"!
- Blythe: I call it extra wipes...
Mean Isn't Your Color
- Penny Ling: Leave me alone! *roars*
- Blythe: Give it up dad, reverse psychology doesn't work on her. Neither does normal psychology. She's...different.
- Youngmee: I prefer the term "special".
- Vinnie: Try not to damage the lizard!
Russell Up Some Fun
- Russell: Loud, loud, soft, loud, soft, loud, broken...
- Pepper: A-da-na-na-na whoo! A-da-na-na-na hit me! A-da-na-na-na over here!
- Russell: STOP! You could poke someone's eye out with that!
- Other pets: Boo!!!
- Pepper: Seriously?
- Russell: Yes, i'm confisgating this.
- Pepper: Oh, come on Russell. It's a gag rubber arrow. We're just having a little fun.
- Sue: You can do it too, just lift your foot.
- Blythe: Uh, I don't think so, you're the jock, I'm the designer, remember?
- Sue: *annoyed* Foot, now.
- Zoe: Oh no! This is terrible! Sunil! I'm experiencing a wardrobe malfunction!
- Sunil: I don't know what you're talking about, Zoe.
- Zoe: My beret is missing! That's what I'm talking about! It has simply disappeared! Vanished! It's gone, baby, gone!
- Sunil: *glances up to see her beret on her head* ...Are you serious?
- Zoe: As a deer tick!
- Sunil: Riiiiight... Look, Zoe, I'm really busy right now practicing my psychic powers-
- Zoe: That's IT! Sunil, you can use your psychic powers to help me find my beret!
- Sunil: ...I am not being pinked, or punked, or whatever it is, am I?
- Zoe: Now I don't know what you're talking about.
- Sunil: Well, Zoe, your beret is-
- Zoe: LOST! But if we both close our eyes and concentrate, maybe you'll get a vision of where it is?
- Sunil: Alright, I'll play along. *pretends to use his psychic powers and when Zoe copies him he plucks it from her head* Zoe, you can open your eyes now.
- Zoe: *gasps* My beret! Sunil, you really do have psychic powers!
- Sunil: Well, actually, I could see it.
- Zoe: You could see it in your mind's eye! You have an amazing gift. Everyone, come here! Sunil just used his psychic powers to find my beret! Isn't that fantastic?
- Sunil: *begins to look uncomfortable* Zoe, the truth is-
- Zoe: The truth is you have mad skills. You're the real thing, Sunil.
- Zoe: Hey, maybe Sunil can help you. He can find anything and probably anyone. He's psychic, you know.
- Blythe: You're psychic, Sunil? That's so cool!
- Sunil: Eh, Zoe is exaggerating my gift.
- Zoe: Don't be so humble. He just found my beret in two seconds flat. I'm sure he could easily find you your boyfriend.
- Blythe: He's not my boyfriend! *laughs nervously* I don't even know his name. I just wanna return his keys.
- Sunil: That's not enough to go on! Oh well, wish I could've helped! Who wants to raid the food dish with me, hm? *begins to walk away*
- Zoe: *grabs his hand and pulls him back* Sunil, just try your swarmy thing. It couldn't hurt. Do it for love?
- Blythe: I'm not in love!
- Sunil: Well, I'll try, but please don't expect too much. It doesn't always work.
- Zoe: He's just being modest. Go on, Sunil.
- Blythe: *Sunil attempts to use his psychic powers but falls asleep and begins snoring* Sunil!
- Sunil: *is startled awake* AAH! Oh! Uh, oh! *concentrates and this time we see what he is seeing, a faint image of a street corner* Oh, I see something!
- Blythe: What is it?
- Sunil: Um, the corner of Maple and Main.
- Blythe: That's not too far from here! Maybe I could still catch him.
- Sunil: Wait, Blythe! I'm not totally sure that's where your boyfriend is!
- Blythe: First, he is not my boyfriend. And second, I have complete faith in you, Sunil. If you've got a vision of Maple and Main, then it's worth checking out! I mean... I've just gotta get that poor boy his keys!
- Sunil: Not only did I sent Blythe on a wild goose chase, we're on one too!
- Minka: We're not gooses!
- Sunil: Blythe, I have a confession to make. I really didn't find you using any psychic skills. I just opened my eyes and there you were. I don't think that I have any psychic abilities.
- Blythe: Oh, I don't know about that, Sunil. You guided everyone here to the park where I was. That took some mad psychic skills!
- Sunil: Yes, I suppose you are right! Hm, but still.
- Blythe: What is it?
- Sunil: I DID start you on this whole wild goose chase by sending you to Maple and Main to find that boy who wasn't there! What kind of psychic would do that?
- Blythe: An amazing one! Look! You had the right boy and the right street corner! You were just a little off on the time.
- Sunil: *pulls out a deck of cards and looks them over before glancing back at Blythe* Ehh, numbers aren't really my thing. *flings the cards everywhere*
- Vinnie: If you're a guy, you're the pet who's the best!
- Sunil: Oh, what can I say? Musical theater was never my strong suit...
- Minka: I need space! Above me, and around me, and I don't have that, and that's bad, because...I'M A SPACE MONKEY!"
- Vinnie: This is the life, ain't it? No bossy girls around to tell us what to do.
- Russell: Yup.
- Sunil: Indeed, this ain't the life, of this I am certain. Bossy or not, I do miss the girls.
- Russell: ...Why?
- Sunil: Why you ask? Well... Yes, well... *gets really nervous* I don't know why, okay? It just seemed like the right thing to say! For a moment I wished to appear sensitive and caring, is that so wrong?!
Eve of Destruction
Books and Covers
So You Skink You Can Dance
Lights, Camera, Mongoose
Topped with Buttercream
Sweet Truck Ride
What's in the batter
What did you say
Bakers and Fakers
Terriers and Tiaras
Blythe's Pet Project
The Nest Hats Craze
- Russell: Let Sunil try.
- Sunil: What-what do I do? I just sit on it? I don't want to crack it.
- Russell: Don't worry, Sunil. Just sit down, it won't crack.
- Sunil: *goes to sit but freezes* But what if it does crack? What if the baby chick hates me for cracking his home? I don't think I could live with that kind of guilt! *screams and leaps off the bedding*
- Sunil: *smacks the food out of Hubble's wings* NO! Russell, this is not how mama birds feed their newborn babies!
- Russell: Well, how do you know?
- Sunil: *pulls a book out and opens it* Oh, I found this book over in the bird section. There's a whole chapter on feeding chicks.
- Russell: *skeptically* Let me see that.
- Sunil: Hmm... I don't want to show it to you.
- Russell: Why not?
- Sunil: Because I'm afraid you'll say, "Eww, that is so gross!"
- Russell: Oh, please! I'm a guy! Nothing grosses us out! Just give me the book.
- Sunil: *hands him the book* Okay, you asked for it.
- Russell: It says here that the mama bird chews her food and puts it right into the baby's mouth. Oh, there's even a picture. *immediately flings the book away from himself* Ewww! That is SO gross!
- Sunil: What did I tell you?
- Russell: Well, I am NOT doing that.
Eight Arms To Hold You
Heart Of Parkness
The Treasure of Henrietta Twombly
What MeMe Worry
The Big Feathered Parade
A Day At The Museum
Alligators And Handbags
- Little Alligator: Alright! You pets better come down or I'm coming up! Understand?!
- Russell: You heard 'em, pets! armor up! (pulses flash revealing the pets in Power Ranger-like suits) Super Intelligence!
Minka: Super Long Arms And Legs! Vinnie: And Super Slitheriness! Pepper: Super Barrieable Stinklar! Sunil: (quietly) Super Quietness! Penny Ling: Super Niceness! Zoe Trent: Super Fabulousness! (Door opens) Little Alligator: *growls* You think that's all you've got? Zoe Trent: You can't bully us now, Lizard Lips! As long as we stand together! (All the pets watch as the little alligator runs away whimpering)
Blythe's Big Idea
Zoe: *singing in the fantasy commercial while Sunil dances across the stage behind her* You've got money in your pocket that you wanna spend, come to Littlest Pet Shop and be a friend for all your pet shop needs! Sunil: *comes in off-screen* Supplies are all organic and gluten-free! Minka: Don't wait, just take a chance! Vinnie: Coming here will make you wanna sing and dance! Pepper: A day care for your pets! Penny Ling: Where we sing duets! Russell: And there's no regrets! Vinnie: Plus we sell fishing nets! Russell: Um, actually Vinnie, we don't sell fishing nets. Vinnie: Oh, well maybe we should! Russell: Not really a pet supply. Vinnie: Eh, fish are pets too. Sunil: He's got you there, Russell. Russell: Fine. All the pets: Just come to Littlest Pet Shop, yeah, come one all to Littlest Pet Shop! Sunil: Spend all your money at the Littlest Pet Shop! All the pets: Where we'll be your friend too! Minka: *commercial ends and all the pets grin at the viewer* We'll be right back after a word from our sponsor!
To Paris With Zoe
- Sunil: *about the Super Sam comic* Why don't we read it together?
- Blythe: Hi guys! What's going on?
- Zoe: *excitedly* I want to be Designer Dog! She has this special collar that gives her the power to create fabulous outfits.
- Blythe: Is it because she looks like you, Zoe?
- Sunil: And I'll be El Cobra Cabra. He has this special insect pertracter that gives the strength of all insects. And Blythe, can you make us some costumes so we can act out the story and some special equipment?
- Blythe: Penny Ling, aren't you going to take part? Cause, I've got a special surprise for you.
- Penny Ling: A Pandamonium costume? Why did you make it for me?
- Blythe: Penny Ling, everyone wants you to participate. Don't you want that?
- Penny Ling: Yes, Oh, Blythe, Can I be Pandamonium?
- Blythe: Of course you can, Penny Ling.
- Penny Ling: Oh, I'm not Penny Ling, I'm Pandamonium!
- Sunil: Russell the brave little hedgehog has been taken away and hidden somewhere. But where?
- Pepper: I don't know but with my super-hearing ears, I can hear him.
- Russell: Help! Help!
- Pepper: *gasp* I hear something!
- Sunil: I better use my bug sight! *gasp* I can see! It's a cobra trio!
- Blythe: So Pandamonium lassoed a branch.
- Penny Ling: Oh, this is a job for... Pandamonium!
- Blythe: And Elasti-Monkey stretched her tail, and they both swang across to rescue their good friend Russell. Da-da-dah!
- Russell: Oh, Penny Ling! I mean Pandamonium! You saved me from the nasty cobra trio! You are my hero!
- Penny Ling: Oh, Don't thank me, thank the League of Incredible Super Animals!
- everyone else: *cheers*
- Russell: I don't need a test to tell me that I'm a hedgehog. I mean, look at me - what else could I possibly be?
- Vinnie: Porcupine?
- Sunil: Prickly rat?
- Pepper: A pineapple?