Long Way Round
From the series
- Ewan McGregor: Claudio, there is no problem between Charley and me, Charley tell him.
- Charley Boorman:: There's a terrible problem with us - we hate each other.
- Ewan McGregor: These aren't the bikes you're looking for.
- Ewan McGregor: There's no "I" in "team", but as Russ pointed out the other day there is a "me".
- Ewan McGregor: I said, "Eve, I want you to look after my wedding ring while I'm away," and she started to cry and I said, "Eve. Eve, I can't wear my ring or I won't get laid on the trip!"
- Ewan McGregor: Scots: inventors of the modern world. You're welcome.
- Ewan McGregor: Get me out of fucking London!
- Ewan McGregor: Most people bring a coffee [to the end of a dinner party], but he brought a f***ing machine gun! (On Igor, their host, and his dramatic entrance in the Ukraine).
- Charley Boorman (in a Hollywood voiceover accent): Long Way Round - Bad hair never looked so good!