Madea's Family Reunion
Madea's Family Reunion (2006) is a film adaptation of the acclaimed stage production written by Tyler Perry and sequel Diary of a Mad Black Woman. It was written and directed by Perry and features him playing several characters, including Mabel "Madea" Simmons.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- It ain't what people call you, it's what you answer to.
- All my life I had to fight... I luz hahpo, But I kill him dead fo' I let him beat me!
- You don't know me, I'm from the old school honey. I will beat the hell outta' you first and ask questions later!
- Lil' girl, if you don't stop POPPIN' THAT GUM-!
- You don't know me! I'm a thug! I'm a real thug! I shot Tupac! That's right, we was arguin' over a parking space. I didn't kill him though, that wasn't me!
- I'll take the prision for 200 Alex
- [after being told by the girl i don't like you ether old lady] she trying to get me the electric chair all ready.
- I only go to church for weddings and funerals. I wonder what i'm going for today?
- Love is stronger than any other addiction, baby. Hell, it is one.
- STOP THAT FIGHTING I SAY!!!!!
- Well this is hot GEORGIAA..Not PARIS.. so we don't wear Dressin..
- I just said I was sorry .
- Do you wanna leave me? DO YOU WANNA LEAVE ME !?
- You love making me angry don't you???