Marshall Clement "Mark" Sanford, Jr. (born May 28, 1960) is an American politician from South Carolina. From 1994 to 2000, he served as the Republican representative in the United States House of Representatives for South Carolina's 1st congressional district. In 2002, he was elected the 115th Governor of South Carolina.
|This political figure or monarch article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I think it would be much better for the country and for (Clinton) personally (to resign). I come from the business side. If you had a chairman or president in the business world facing these allegations, he'd be gone.
- On the Clinton sex scandal
- The Post and Courier (Sept. 12, 1998) 
- I could digress and say that you have the ability to give magnificent gentle kisses, or that I love your tan lines or that I love the curve of your hips, the erotic beauty of you holding yourself (or two magnificent parts of yourself) in the faded glow of the night's light. but hey, that would be going into sexual details...
- From emails to Argentinian mistress
- Released by The State newspaper (June 25, 2009)