Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 (previously known as Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2: Fusion), a sequel to the 2006 action role-playing video game Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, was released September 15, 2009. The game was jointly developed by Vicarious Visions (PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360), n-Space (Nintendo DS, PlayStation 2, and Wii) and Savage Entertainment (PlayStation Portable), and is published by Activision.The game features characters from the Marvel Comics universe and follows elements of the Secret War and Civil War story arcs.
|This game article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Patriot: No! How could you? Cage told me I should've left with him and Iron Fist, but I didn't believe you'd do this. You damn traitors. This is for Cap!
- Nick Fury: Cute trick, but it won't work.
- Scorcher: Spider-man?! Here?!
- Wolverine: You know this punk?
- Spider-man: I've fought a lot of memorable bad guys, so, no this particularly...
- Scorcher: Don't pretend you don't remember me! With von Bardas new technology, I will finally shear the flesh from your bones!
- (After choosing Anti-registration with Deadpool being controlled by the player)
- Commander Maria Hill: You don't know what you're doing!
- Deadpool: Par for the course, crazy lady! 'Sides I can always go the other way on my next playthrough.
- (After choosing Anti-registration with Spider-Man being controlled by the player)
- Commander Maria Hill: Congratulations, you've just made J Jonah Jameson, a very happy man!
- (During the terrorist attack of Washington DC, a firefight is taking place between a terrorist and a SHIELD agent)
- Terrorist: You like, American? Here, have some more...
- (Deadpool teleports in and knocks him out)
- Deadpool: You stupid vaguely foreign freaks, YOU ruined my vacation!
- (the text showing 'Deadpool' appears, introducing him to the game's plot, he teleports to the SHIELD agent that was under fire and knocks him out as well)
- Deadpool: and you, dumb-as-nails SHIELD clones! I saw what you did to those Cherry Blossoms! do you think THOSE grow on trees?!...
- (he then turns to look at the player and adresses them)
- Deadpool: and YOU!...You think it makes me less of a man that I came here for the Cherry Blossom Festival, huh?
- (Teleports away and still looks at the player)
- Deadpool: YOU'RE LAUGHING WITH YOUR EYES! I CAN SEE IT!!! Fine, time for a little BOSS BATTLE, SUCKERS!!!
- Spider-Man: You just got your butt kicked by a guy in a goofy outfit.