Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects
- Don't worry. It won't last long.
- Check this out!
- They said you were tough. I guess they were mistaken
- You really dissapoint me.
- You gotta be kidding! This is gonna be too easy!
- Oh, this better be good. I don't have much time.
- Ouch! Ha ha! You're gonna feel that in the morning.
- You know what we call that? We call that a web-slingin' ass kicking!
- I guess searching for Paragon will have to wait. If anything happens to those helicopters, people could be in serious trouble.
- I am Magneto. You are nothing.
- You pathetic weakling! Prepare to feel my wrath!
- Victory becomes so boring.
- You think you can defeat the master of magnetism? Pathetic!
- Hahahahahahaha! You? You don't have a chance!
- I am going to chew you up and spit you out!
- You thought you can defeat ME?
- Ahhhh... Game....over. Mwhahahahaha!
- Now, let's see if I can find my old friend.
- Come on. Come and get some!
- You just made the biggest mistake of your life, bub!
- I tried to be nice.
- You're small time, bub!
- I don't think you now what you're in for.
- All right. Let's see what you got!
- I hate doing that when it's so damn easy.
- I guess your best wasn't good enough.
The Thing 
- You're about to have a bad day. It's clobberin' time!
- Lookin' for me?
- Is that all you've got?
- Look who just sprayed you with a can of Whoop-ass!
The Human Torch 
- Flame on!
- Things are gonna get hot around here!
- I wasn't even trying!
- Hey! Reed wanted to study that!
- Spider-man? Are you here? As usual. That web-head is so unreliable.
- I am judge, jury, and executioner!
- I'll make you a deal. I'll let you make the first move.
- Just imagine what I could have done if I really tried.
- Justice is blind!
The Imperfects 
Johnny Ohm 
- Heeeeerrrre's Johnny!
- Wahoo! Let's rock and roll, man! Hehe.
- What the hell were you thinkin'?
- You've gone and done it now. You're grounded!
The Wink 
- Do you believe in magic?
- How quickly do you want this to end?
- Now you see me... Now you don't.
- At least you can say you came in a strong second.
- Fearing for my safety, the night, on which we planned our escape, my mother passed along to me the secret on her magic. I was too afraid to go with her. I regret not taking that chance. Dad was cursed with bad luck, and he was soon getting in over his head. One night, they came to collect. I used my mother's magic and fled for my life. I made a living telling lies to desparate strangers, and that's how Doctor Van Roekel found me. He told me he could reunite me with my mother, that he knew where she was. Roekel put a particle reactor in my hip which allowed me to teleport and transpose dimensions. Every time I disappear, I hope that when I reappear I'll be with my mother. Until then, I fight for that chance.
Fault Zone 
- Do you want to come out and play?
- This won't hurt... much.
- And now, I take a bow.
- You haven't even seen my best moves yet.
- The unfortunate event shortened my career. When Dr. Roekel came to me, he told me that the other doctors were all wrong. He told me he could make me dance again. I believed on Roekel. As I dreamed of performing on stage again, he grafted seismic accelerators. He trained me to concentrate the seismic impact. I now seek my revenge... on the rest of the world.
- I'm a hundred of your worst nightmares!
- Lock and load, people!
- Total annialation!
- Say it! Sir, yes, sir!
- Our position was compromised. This wasn't expected. A chain reaction detonated the package and killed all of us. The gas kept our cellular tissues alive. And we became a part of Roekel's most twisted experiment! Merging our body parts... with huge cybernetic armoured appendages! He fused our brains to an alien neural network. Our fondest memories... and darkest demons became a waking nightmare! I BECAME THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR!
- Well, well, what have we here.
- Never fight a battle you cannot win
- Oh! Haha. And I was just getting warmed up.
- The pleasure is all mine.
- My adoptive father was a brillian physicist. I learned a great many things from him. My universitly reasearch on cold combustion fuels was highly sought after. There was an accident. Everyone perished. Roekel seduced me with science. He turned me into the ultimate containment field by lining my insides with alien crystals. Fire was no longer my curse, but my salvation. I am Solara!
- It is my curse... to be alive.
- Kill them all.
- Kill me. I dare you.
- Can no-one kill me?
- I injected myself with all the synthetic antigens I have developed. My body's chemical composition was altered. The antigens were breaking down all bonds in my cells. Roekel's scientists were very interested by my condition. Using nanites, they created a microbondic shell for my extremeties and they salvaged what they could from my organs. I have to live... to find a cure.
Niles Van Roekel 
- You really think you're a match for me?
- I promise you this won't take long.
- You humans will never learn.
- No that was a complete waste of time.
- (Johnny Ohm's origin story) Johnny Ostrum and trouble ran in the same circuit. He was first in his class at the school of hard knocks.
- (Solara's origin story) Her biological father was a Yakuza boss. Forced into hiding after a public assasination, he was enraged when he found that Reiko's mother was starting a new life with the rival's clan. He give birth to his daughter in another man's house. Feeling dishonored, Maramoto-san sought his revenge... through fire. The maid returned in the morning and found baby Reiko miraculously in the middle of the burned mansion... without a scratch.
- (Brigade's origin story) It was to be a simple mission: drop a package in hostile territory. Precision was necessary.
- (The Wink's origin story) Her father was proclaimed to be a fabulous entertainer, but he was really more of a drunk and a gambler than a magician.
- (Hazmat's origin story) Dr. Keith Kilham was destined to solve the greatest riddle of the 21st century: how to find an antidote to the world's most lethal virus. He was close to creating a super antigen. But a terrorist attack caused the containment procedures to be rendered... useless.
- (Fault Zone's origin story) Young Maria Petrova trained very hard to be the prima ballerena in a Bolshoi ballet. She was taught total control. Perfection in every move. As the pride of Russia, she began a tour of the world through Los Angeles. I had my own plans of greatness for her talents.
- The time has come to destroy everything in our path. Victory is the only answer. Perhaps I should introduce myself to those who do not know me yet. My name is Dr. Niles Van Roekel, and as you will see today your contributions have not been in vain. After many attempts I am ready to reveal my final prototype. We still haven't finished all of the neural reprogramming and there are a few kinks to iron out; Aside from that it is a pure work of art. Behold...
- Johnny Ohm (narrating): So no-one cares if I was in the wrong place in the wrong time. The cops have beaten to death. So they nailed me to the wall for their skull-bashin' antics.
- Judge: John Ostrum, the state of Louisiana condemns you to death.
- Johnny Ohm (narrating): On the third try, lightning struck the jail and blew out the transformer.
- Jailer: He's... still alive.
- Johnny Ohm (narrating): It was Roekel who saw the benefits of my electric personality. He put a dupe in my place. But I was free. He used me as a capacitor. I was covered with terminals like a huge tesla coil. I can pull electricity out of the air... and I became... Johnny Ohm!
- Wolverine: Hey! What do you think you're doing?
- The Wink: Now you see me, now you don't.
- Do you believe in magic?
- (Battle Occurs)
- Wolverine: Okay, I need answers. What are you doing down here?
- The Wink: Just looking for something.
- Wolverine: Perhaps you'd care to be a bit more specific.
- The Wink: Paragon
- Elektra: Matt?... Daredevil? Are you there?
- Daredevil (infected): I'm always here.
- Elektra: You realize what I have to do to you.
- Daredevil (infected): Heheheheh.
- Daredevil: Hey, what are you doing?
- Johnny Ohm: I'm doing my own time, bro. By the way, the name's Johnny Ohm.
- Mind over matter, baby. I don't mind, and you don't matter.
- (Battle Occurs)
- Daredevil: Is this Paragon?
- Johnny Ohm: You've gotta be kiddin me.
- Daredevil: All right, tough guy. What IS Paragon?
- Johnny Ohm: Not what. Who.
- Fault Zone: I assume you're not looking, for me.
- (Battle Occurs)
- Storm: Chaos and destruction have wrecked upon this city enough. It stops now.
- Fault Zone: You have no idea what you're getting into.
- Storm: I grow weary of this. Tell me, who is your master and where can I find him?
- Fault Zone: The Power Plant. Everything you want is at the Power Plant.
- In time, you'll know more than you wish.
- Solara: Well, look who's at the wrong place at the wrong time. You're gonna regret that.
- Venom: YOU! You dare challenge me?!
- Solara: If you're not afraid of me now, just watch what I can do with this.
- The power!
- Things are gonna get really hot around here, big boy.
- (Battle Occurs)
- Venom: Now, lets see if I can find my old friend.