- The fragmentation of armed groups is among our major concerns
Central African Republic 
- The CAR is today faced by a humanitarian crisis, bound to turn into a humanitarian disaster unless significant international funding is received.
- Whether this looming humanitarian disaster will be averted, will ultimately be determined in major world capitals.
- The meeting was successful, but did not go [on] much to address the problems in the Central African Republic. This is because decisions were to be made back in the capitals of the donor countries.
- If funding to address these needs is not received very soon, thousands of people could die.