|This Geography article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Mazovia. Sand, Vistula and the forest.
Mi Mazovia. Smooth, far away -
under stems of humming stars,
under the river of pine trees.
- Author: Krzysztof Kamil Baczyński, Mazovia
- Oh, how beautiful land is our Mazovia!
There be clean water, and air fresher!
Bigger Pine trees and girls prettier,
People stronger and sky is brighter.
- Author: Teofil Lenartowicz, Just as in Mazovia, a poem published in a periodical Szkółka dla Dzieci ("Schoolie for children"), nr 1, year 1850
- Just from the capital of Masovia.
- Author: Jeden Osiem L Friendship