(Redirected from Meshkini, Ali)
Bush, Blair and Sharon 
- I recommend that the pilgrims [to Mecca and Al-Medina] pray there, that they be persistent in their prayer. Prayer is a very good way of worshiping God. They should not forget to pray. But for every prayer there should also be a curse. Your prayers should also include curses. Pray for the good and curse the evil. Say: "My Lord, end the lives of three people shortly – Bush, Sharon, and Blair. End their lives and the lives of their followers. Ask the Lord.
George W. Bush, 2004 
- Bush has said something new. He said, "If I will be president again, I will be a man of peace and serenity." May the Lord curse the liars, wherever they may be.
- Following World War II, the Jews... The Zionists tried to present themselves as oppressed, and to have opportunities in the world. They invented a false claim. They said that Hitler, the Germans, and the Austrians burned six million Jews in crematoria - six million Jews. They tried very hard to convince the world that this issue, this lie, was true, and they succeeded.
Islamic Republic of Iran 
- The only legitimate government in the world, is the Iranian government.
Islamic rule 
- Islam is a religion that wants to run the world. It has done so before and eventually, will run it (again)....Islam came and abrogated all (other religions)....Its high time Iraq established a Just Islamic regime under the supervision of the Grand Ayatollah Sistani and God willing, they will get somewhere.
- You should make the world understand that Israel is the oppressor and that Israel must be destroyed.
- Nuclear Weapons - Iranian Statements 14 December 2001
Message to Afghans, 2002 
- The people of Afghanistan should know that America is not their friend and that America's war and peace with all other countries are based on its own interests.
About Ayatollah Meshkini 
- A hardliner, Meshkini was among the proponents of the theory that the legitimacy of Iran's clerics to rule the country is derived from God.
- "Meshkini, prominent hardline Iranian cleric, dies at 85". International Herald Tribune. 30 July 2007.
- Although he had a top position in the Islamic Republic as the head of the Leadership Assembly of Experts, he always lived a humble life.
- Imam Khamenei, "IR Leader expresses condolences on Meshkini demise". The Office of the Supreme Leader. 31/07/2007. Retrieved on 2007-08-06.
See also 
- Hashemi Rafsanjani is Meshkini's 1st deputy in the Assembly of Experts
- Ebrahim Amini is Meshkini's 2nd deputy in the Assembly of Experts
- TEHRAN HOSTING ANOTHER INTIFADA CONFERENCE March 2002