Mike's New Car
Michael Wazowski (Mike)
- [After turning on the car] It's like we've released a panther.
- [As Sully plays with the adjustable seat] WILL YOU CUT IT OUT?!
- Don't touch anything!
James P. Sullivan (Sulley)
- Mike: [Showing Sully his new car] Ta-da! What do you think?
- Sulley: What was wrong with your old car?
- Mike: Three little words, Sully: Six wheel drive!!
- Mike: [Referring to the seat] It's adjustable.
- [Sulley presses a button and his seat goes really low. He raises the seat, and then makes it move all around. Mike starts to look annoyed]
- Mike: WILL YOU CUT IT OUT?!
- Sulley: [To Mike, who is trying to close the hood] I'll get it! [Slams hood on Mike's hand. Mike screams. Sulley presses a button, and the hood flies open. Mike falls in and gets trapped. The car phone rings. Sulley answers] Hello?
- Mike: [On phone] PUSH THE BUTTON!
- Sulley: [Sulley tries to readjust the rearview mirror after he bashed it with his head, but accidentally breaks it off] Oops.
- Mike: [dangerously calm] Get out of the car, please. [snaps] Get out, out, out, out, OUT! Get out of my car!
[Sulley is forced out of the car and stands on the pavement. The car starts up and suddenly speeds off. Five of the six wheels roll past Sulley. The sixth one follows more slowly]
- Sulley Hmm, that's weird. the airbag didn't go off.
[right on cue, the airbag inflates and blasts Mike back up the street. Sulley catches him]
- Mike: [as the screen irises out and stops on him] I miss my old car. [over the closing credits] You know, the vroom-vroom and the clang-clang and the... bang-bang. [sighs]
- Sulley: You, uh, want to walk?
- Mike: [exhausted] Yes.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|