Mike Freese is an American retiree, activist and Vietnam veteran who lives in St. Petersburg, Florida.
|This People article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- You always hear about the African-American voters and Hispanic American voters, but you don't hear about the redneck voters.
- Smalley, Suzanne, "Romney on the Rise?: Mitt's last stand before the Florida vote," Newsweek: Web Exclusive, (2008-01-29).
- I've already been called a racist.
- We're not gonna become the U.S.S.A. We're not gonna become the United Socialist States of America.
- [If] Obama wins, I'm moving to Alaska.
- Haven't you ever heard that the United States is gonna be taken down from within? What better way to get taken down from within than having the President of the United States be the one that's going to do it?
- Dope And Loose Change: That's Your Real Slogan!
- Sullivan, Andrew, "Vote McCain, Not Barack Hussein!," The Atlantic: The Daily Dish by Andrew Sullivan (2008-10-23) & "Demonstrators at Palin Rally: Henderson, NV 10/21/08 (video)," YouTube.com.