Mobile Suit Gundam 00
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 is a televised anime series and an "alternate universe" storyline in the Gundam metaseries. It is the first series to use the Anno Domini calendar.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Setsuna F Seiei
- Setsuna F Seiei's letter to Marina Ismail
- Episode 25
- Marina... Ismail...
- By the time you read this...
- I'll already be gone.
- Armed Interventions to put an end to war...
- I'm unable to do anything but fight for Celestial Being...
- You taught me what it means to fight.
- Back then, just like Gundam.
- I wanted to know..
- Why our world is so terminally distorted?
- Where did this distortion come from?
- Why are there people who are unconsciously evil?
- Why do they not realize that their evil hurts others?
- Why is humanity an existence that only conflicts with itself?
- Why are there people to rule, and those who are ruled?
- Why do we wound each other?
- In spite of all this, why do people go on living like they do?
- I wanted to ask you.
- Please think of an answer, if we may meet again.
- That being the case, I will seek out the same thing on a different path than yours.
- Down the path towards mutual human understanding for the answer.
- I'll keep looking for it, together with my Gundam.
- Together with... My Gundam...
- I AM GUNDAM!
- I...WE ARE GUNDAM!
- I thought nothing good could come of conflict until I joined Celestial Being.
- There is no god in this world.
- While we are talking of peace, people are dying.
- Don't you know this is our GUNDAM!
- I will end the war.
- "Exia, located the targets. Have concluded that the Gundam Thrones are guilty of promoting warfare. Now beginning armed intervention. Exia will eliminate the targets."
- It's time to end this!!!
- That's the stolen Throne; and that must be Ali Al-Saachez!
- You're Al-Saachez of the KPSA, aren't you?!
- You're the bastard who ordered the suicide bombing in Ireland! Why did you do that?!
- You involved innocent people who did nothing wrong!
- I'll take full blame for that, but after I see you dead and defeated!
- What am I doing?
- But unless I take care of him...
- I need to avenge them...
- I can't move on...
- I can't face the world!
- That's why...
- I'm going to snipe you! - Mobile Suit Gundam 00, episode 23
- Father, Mother, Amy...
- I know, even if I do this, I may not change anything.
- It won't go back to normal.
- Even so, from now on, tomorrow...
- The future that Lyle lives in...
- Setsuna did you find your answer? - Mobile Suit Gundam 00, episode 23
- Taking advantage of us without our express permissions is not allowed! - Mobile Suit Gundam 00, episode 4
- You people are you satisfied with this kind of world? I'm not. - Mobile Suit Gundam 00, episode 23
- Setsuna you will change in place of me - Mobile suit Gundam 00 Season 2, episode 15
- The only thing you can change about the past is how you feel about it in the present. - Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Season 2
- Lockon Stratos, targeting and firing! - His catchphrase
- "Your brain waves and reflexes may be similar enough... but thinking at the speed you do, you'll never be able to catch up! Your movements are truly just like a lowly animal's! That's why I can read your movements. Reflexes combined with intelligence, that's what makes the ideal Super Soldier!" - Hallelujah Haptism, Mobile Suit Gundam 00, episode 25
- "Your Kindness is just hypocrisy!" - Hallelujah Haptism, Mobile Suit Gundam 00, episode 11
- [To Hiling Care] "You're all so dependent on V.E.D.A.! You don't have what is takes to beat us anymore!"Hallelujah Haptism, Mobile Suit Gundam 00, episode 50
- "You deserve ten thousand deaths" - Mobile Suit Gundam 00, episode 19
- "He'll come, if he's alive, then there's no doubt." - Tieria Erde, Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Season 2, episode 1
- "Is this what it means to be human?" - Tieria Erde, Mobile Suit Gundam 00, episode 19
- "I see he is...Humanity surely is twisted." - Tieria Erde, Mobile Suit Gundam 00, episode 11
- Celestial Being's address to the World
- Episode 1
"I would like to address this statement to every single human being born and raised on Earth. We call ourselves simply Celestial Being. We are a private armed organization in possession of the mobile weapon 'Gundam'. The main objective of Celestial Being's activities is to completely eliminate acts of war and conflict from this world. We do not act for our own benefit or for personal gain. We have chosen to intervene for the greatest goal of all: To rid ourselves of the scourge of war. As of this moment, I make this declaration to all humanity: Territory, religion, energy; no matter what the reason or excuse, if there is an evident act of war being carried out, we will commence intervention with armed force. Any country, organization or corporation that promotes war will also be a legitimate target for our intervention. We simply call ourselves Celestial Being. We are an armed organization that was established to eliminate all acts of war from this world."
- "I finally came to understand it. You single-handedly stole my heart away. This feeling is, without a doubt, love! But if it transcends love, it becomes obsession!" - (Episode 25)
- "I want to embrace you Gundam!" - (Episode 15)
- "Another chance to fight the Gundam, that, Mr President was well played!" -(Episode 4)
- "Of course! You polluted my skies and stole away my brethren and my honored teacher! The ones who crushed my pride as a Flag Fighter were none other than you and Gundam! Even so, it has already passed loved and transcended hatred...It has become destiny!"- Season 2 Susanowo vs 00 Raiser
- "Why does your heart falter?! You should be saying that you're fighting for the sake of living! To continue that existence filled with contradictions, that's what it means to live!" -(A Wakening of the Trailblazer)
- "Go forth, young man! You'll live and blaze a trail to the future!" -(A Wakening of the Trailblazer)
- [Final Words to Setsuna] "Young man! I, Graham Aker, shall guarantee that you pilot into the future! This isn't dying, this is living for the survival and future of mankind!" -(A Wakening of the Trailblazer)
- "I like that about you" Season 1, Episode 17
- "How dare you just go off and have fun like that while we're working to change the world! ... How about if you just... DIE?" Season 1, Episode 18
- [last words, to Louise] DAMN YOU, YOU BITCH!, Season 2, episode 21
- "It's all my fault" - Saji Crossroad, Mobile Suit Gundam 00 season 2, Episode 5
- " Tiera Erde, you are an Innovator! I don't believe that you will kill your own kind!" - Bring Stabity, in his first and final battle with Tieria Erde.
- "Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding." - onscreen line, A Wakening of the Trailblazer
- "YOU DIE!" - Darryl Dodge, Episode 14, Season 1
- "SUCKER!" - Ali Al-Saachez's final word
- Lockon Stratos: What is wrong with you!?
- Ali al-Saachez: It's just who I am!
- Setsuna F. Seiei: I will end war.
- Lockon Stratos: If I shoot you, you won't be able to.
- Setsuna F. Seiei: I don't care. If you feel like doing it, reform this distorted world in my place. But as long as I live, I will fight. Not as Soran Ibrahim, but as Celestial Being's Gundam Meister, Setsuna F Seiei.
- Lockon Stratos: With your Gundam?
- Setsuna F. Seiei: That's right. I am Gundam...
- Lockon Stratos: I can't shoot a dumbass like you. Honestly, you're just a stupid outrageous Gundam.
- Setsuna F. Seiei: Thank you, that's the greatest compliment you've given me.
- Bring Stabity: Are you going to fight your own?
- Tieria Erde: No! I AM HUMAN!