(Redirected from Mujahidin)
The plural form of mujahid is mujahideen. A few use mujahids.
|This Islam-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- If a blasphemer can be given the title "Sir" by the West despite the fact he has hurt the feelings of Muslims, then a mujahid [religious warrior] who has been fighting for Islam against the Russians, Americans and British must be given the lofty title of Islam, Saifullah.
- The youth of Hamas and all the mujahideen are familiar with Abbas and his methods, and therefore, they will be steadfast, Allah willing, and will carry out Jihad and martyrdom operations, which will blow up all his security agencies.
- 19 young men were able - by the grace of Allah, the Most High - to change the direction of its compass. And in fact, the subject of the Mujahideen has become an inseparable part of the speech of your leader and the effects and signs are not hidden.
- . (2007-09-07). Osama bin Laden video released
- "Not equal are those believers remaining [at home] - other than the disabled - and the mujahideen, [who strive and fight] in the cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred the mujahideen through their wealth and their lives over those who remain [behind], by degrees. And to both Allah has promised the best [reward]. But Allah has preferred the mujahideen over those who remain [behind] with a great reward." (Qur'an 4:95)
- "And verily We shall try you till We know those of you who strive hard (Mujahideen) and the steadfast, and till We test your record." (Qur'an 47:31)