- Reflect before you snack - act!
- [in a man's voice] Ha! I see you have a sword! I have one too! [draws sword] They're very manly and... tough! [drops sword]
- [to Shang] For what it's worth, I think you're a great captain.
- I LIVE!
- Get ready, Mulan! Your serpentine salvation is at hand! For I have been sent by your ancestors to guide you through your masquerade! So heed my word! 'Cause if the army finds out you're a girl, the penalty is DEATH!!
- Now punch him - that's how men say hello.
- Yeah, yeah. [mocking Mulan] Stand watch, Mushu while I blow our secret with my stupid girly habits! [scoffs] Hygiene!
- [Mulan has just slapped him] All right! That's it! Dishonor! Dishonor on your whole family! [to Crik-Kee] Make a note of this: Dishonor on you! Dishonor on your cow!
- [to Cri-Kee] WHAT?! Whaddaya mean you're not lucky?! You lied to me?! [Cri-Kee nods sadly; Mushu turns to Kahn] And what are you, a SHEEP?!
- Pfft. She brings home a sword. If you ask me, she should've brought home a ma- [Captain Shang arrives and asks if Mulan lives here; Mulan's stunned mother and grandmother point into the house, and Shang heads in] Woo! Sign me up for the next war!
- A single grain of rice can tip the scale. One man may be the difference between victory and defeat.
- I've heard a great deal about you, Fa Mulan. You stole your father's armor, ran away from home. Impersonated a soldier. Deceived your commanding officer! Dishonored the Chinese army! Destroyed my palace! And!... You have saved us all.
- [After Mulan turns down the offer to be on his council] Then, take this. [Hands Mulan his personal crest] So that your family will know what you have done for me. And... this [Hands Mulan the sword of Shan-Yu] So that the world will know what you have done for China.
- Shang: A life for a life. My debt is repaid.
- Fa Zhou: The greatest gift and honor is having you for a daughter.
- Yao: [to Mulan] I'm gonna hit you so hard it will make your ancestors dizzy!
- Mulan: You're... um...
- Mushu: Intimidating? Awe-inspiring?
- Mulan: Tiny.
- Mushu: Of course! I'm travel size for your convenience!
- Mulan: My ancestors sent a little lizard to help me?
- Mushu: Dragon! DRAGON! Not lizard. I don't do that tongue thing.
- [Mushu sticks out his tongue and waves it about to show that he is indeed a dragon and not a lizard]
- Soldier: [Showing his Dragon Tattoo to Ling & Yao] This tattoo will protect me from harm.
- Yao: [Thinking] Hmmm.. '[Punches the soldier in his gut, making the soldier fall to the ground]
- Ling: [Laughing] I hope you get your money back!
- [Chi Fu is storming from the lake with a towel wrapped around him and one slipper missing]
- Chi Fu: You men owe me a new pair of slippers! And I do not squeal like a girl...
- [A panda, ridden by Mushu, who is disguised as a messenger, appears and eats Chi Fu's other slipper.]
- Chi Fu: [Squeals like a girl]
- Mushu: Urgent news from the General! [Chi Fu eyes the panda warily] What's the matter? Never seen a black-and-white before?
- Chi Fu: [Suspicious] Who are you?
- Mushu: Excuse me? I think the question is: who are YOU? We're in a war, man! There's no time for stupid questions! I should have your hat for that; snatch it right off your head! But I'm feeling gracious today, so, carry on before I report you!
- [Chi Fu reads the message and looks around for the 'messenger', but he has disappeared. Chi Fu rushes off to show the message to Captain Shang.]
- Mushu: Hi.
- Mulan: I should never have left home.
- Mushu: Hey, c'mon you did it to save your father's life. Who knew you'd end up shaming him and disgracing your ancestors and losing all your friends...
- Mulan: Okay, any questions?
- Yao: Does this dress make me look fat? [gets slapped] Ow!
- Shan Yu: I tire of your arrogance, old man. Bow to me!
- Emperor: No matter how the wind howls, the mountain cannot bow to it.
- Shan Yu: [furiously] Then you will kneel in pieces!
- Shang: Um... You... You fight good.
- Mulan: [disappointed] Oh. Thank you.
- [Mulan leaves; the Emperor walks up next to Shang.]
- Emperor: The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.
- Shang: Sir?
- Emperor: You don't meet a girl like that every dynasty! [Looks pointedly at Shang, then leaves.]
- Mulan: [to Shang] Would you like to stay for dinner?
- Grandmother Fa: [Calling from across the yard] Would you like to stay forever?
- Shang: Dinner would be great.