NYPD Blue (1993–2005) was an American TV show airing on ABC, set in New York City, exploring the internal and external struggles of the fictional 15th precinct of Manhattan. The show was created by Steven Bochco and David Milch and inspired by Milch's relationship with Bill Clark, a former member of the New York City Police Department who eventually became one of the show's producers.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Season 1 
Pilot [1.01] 
- Kelly: I'm gonna bleed Marino till he gives up Giardella.
- Fancy: And what if he gives him up dead?
- Kelly: That's okay, too.
- Costas: I'd say res ipsa locuitor if I thought you knew what it meant.
- Sipowicz: [grabbing his crotch] Ipsa this, you pissy little bitch!
4B or Not 4B [1.02] 
- Kelly: You think I could come upstairs?
- Laura: What for?
- Kelly: Well, uh, if I don't, I'm gonna lay down right here and you're gonna have to put traffic cones around me.
- Laura: Where's your friend from the other night?
- Kelly: Uh, that, uh, that's not gonna work out. I'll sleep on the couch. I don't wanna be alone tonight.
- Laura: Come up. We'll negotiate where you sleep.
Brown Appetit [1.03] 
- Kelly: Andy. Stay cool, all right? Fancy wants to make sure you got your feet under you. That's all.
- Sipowicz: Oh, you think so, huh? I figure he's seeing if I can set a world's record for twiddlin' my thumbs.
True Confessions [1.04] 
- [Laura is taking a shower and Kelly is standing outside the bathroom.]
- Kelly: Can I get you a towel?
- Laura: I can get one. Thanks.
- Kelly: Well, I just ran out of excuses for comin' in there.
- Laura: Since when did you ever need an excuse?
- Kelly: What ho.
- Sipowicz: What ho.
- Kelly: What's going on in there?
- Sipowicz: Ah, Walker just caught a case. Now he's voicing some reservations to the lieutenant about me workin' backup.
- Kelly: This is gonna take some time, Andy.
- Sipowicz: Come on, John. Please, I understand my situation. I spent a long period of time being sauced. I need to win back my colleagues' trust. I've got to exhibit a continuous positive approach. Even with this dim bulb here.
Emission Accomplished [1.05] 
- Laura: I was on my way to work. I wanted to thank you for the flowers.
- Kelly: Well, they had a special. The "John Kelly Gets Used to His Ex-wife Being a Prosecutor" special.
- Laura: It's important to me to still have you for a friend.
- Kelly: You got that.
- Laura: I want to be able to tell you what's going on in my life.
- Kelly: You got that, too.
Personal Foul [1.06] 
NYPD Lou [1.07] 
- Sipowicz: There's no rules in being a father.
Tempest in a C-Cup [1.08] 
- Costas: [to Sipowicz] His two favorite words about you are asshole and entrapment.
- Medavoy: [to Sipowicz as they are arresting strippers] Solicitation and double charging me for my cherry soda.
Ice Follies [1.09] 
Oscar, Meyer, Weiner [1.10] 
From Hare to Eternity [1.11] 
Up on the Roof [1.12] 
Abandando Abandoned [1.13] 
Jumpin' Jack Fleishman [1.14] 
Steroid Roy [1.15] 
A Sudden Fish [1.16] 
Black Men Can Jump [1.17] 
Zeppo Marks Brothers [1.18] 
Serge the Concierge [1.19] 
Good Time Charlie [1.20] 
- Charlie: I am gonna put a 10-ton weight on that worthless bag o'gumbo if I ever find her.
- Kelly: Charlie, you're talking like an asshole.
- Charlie: Listen to me, John. If I wasn't really rich, I'd be an asshole!
Guns 'n Rosaries [1.21] 
Rockin' Robin [1.22] 
- Dennis Franz - Andy Sipowicz
- David Caruso - John Kelly 1993–1994
- Jimmy Smits - Bobby Simone 1994–1998, 2004
- Rick Schroder - Danny Sorenson 1998–2001
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar - John Clark 2001–2005
- Kim Delaney - Diane Russell 1995–2003
- Gordon Clapp - Greg Medavoy 1993–2005
- Henry Simmons - Baldwin Jones 2000–2005
- Bill Brochtrup - John Irvin 1995–2005
- James McDaniel - Arthur Fancy 1993–2001
- Nicholas Turturro - James Martinez 1993–2000
- Sharon Lawrence - Sylvia Costas 1993–1999, 2005
- Esai Morales - Tony Rodriguez 2001–2004
- Amy Brenneman - Janice Licalsi 1993–1994
- Currie Graham - Thomas Bale 2004–2005
- Bonnie Somerville - Laura Murphy 2004–2005
- Sherry Stringfield - Laura Michaels 1993–1994
- John F. O'Donohue - Eddie Gibson 1994–2004
- Jacqueline Obradors - Rita Ortiz 2001–2005
- Garcelle Beauvais - Valerie Haywood 2001–2004
- Charlotte Ross - Connie McDowell 2001–2004
- Justine Miceli - Adrienne Lesniak 1994–1996
- Andrea Thompson - Jill Kirkendall 1996–2000
- Gail O'Grady - Donna Abandando 1993–1996