Proverbs from all Nepali speaking parts of the world.
- न बिराउनु न डराउनु ।
- Transliteration: Na biraunu na darau nu.
- Meaning; If you do right things, you don't have to worry.
- English equivalent: Virtue is its own reward.
- Namzhil, Dalaĭ, Akademi) (1999). Mongol, ȯrnȯdorno: gėr bu̇liĭn zan zanshlyn ulamzhlal, kholboo : tu̇u̇kh, ugsaatny zu̇ĭn kharʹts︠u︡ulsan sudalgaa. ShUA-iĭn Zu̇u̇n Khoĭt Azi Sudlalyn Khu̇rėėlėn.
- नाच्न नजान्ने अँागन टेडो ।
- Transliteration: Nanchna najanne aangan tedho.
- Meaning; Can't do it oneself and blames other for its reason
- Example :- Binay Paudyal couldn't play cricket well and said the bat was not good its like nanchna najanne aangan tedho.
- जसले मह काढ्छ उसले हात चाट्छ |
- Transliteration: Jasle Maha Katcha Usle Haath Chat Cha.
- Meaning: Whoever does the labor, enjoys the fruit.
- तित्रा को मुखै बैरि |
- Transliteration: Titra Ko Mukhai Bairi.
- Meaning: Talking too much makes a trouble.
- Who knows when and where river change the path.