|This philosopher article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Had Mother Nature been a real parent, she would have been in jail for child abuse and murder.
- (2005) In Defence of Posthuman Dignity, Bioethics, Vol. 19, No. 3, pp. 202-214.
- Knowledge about limitations of your data collection process affects what inferences you can draw from the data.
- The Internet is a big boon to academic research. Gone are the days spent in dusty library stacks digging for journal articles. Many articles are available free to the public in open-access journal or as preprints on the authors’ website.
- Nick Bostrom's homepage.
- Bostrom's Anthropic Principle Primer containing information about the anthropic principle and the Doomsday argument.
- Bostrom's Simulation Argument
- Oxford Future of Humanity Institute
- The Guardian interviews Bostrom about the World Transhumanist Association
- Interview on transhumanism