Nick Cohen is a British journalist and political commentator.
|This article on an author is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Former lefties can make a good living in the media by attacking their ex-comrades - I'd do it myself if the price was right.
- in "The Rebels who changed their tune to be pundits", New Statesman, August 12, 2002
- A little piece of Aldershot in Andalucia.
- describing Gibraltar
- He has—and there's no point being prissy about this—pinned a large target sign on this country. What he can't or won't do is ask for concessions in return which might offend Jesse Helms.
- on the US invasion of Afghanistan
- Maryam Namazie personifies the gulf between liberal apologists and those who really want equality.