No Ordinary Family
No Ordinary Family (2010-2011) is an American television series on ABC. The show centres on the Powell's, a typical American family living in fictional Pacific Bay, California, whose members gain special powers after their plane crashes in the Amazon, Brazil.
- 1 Pilot [1.01]
- 2 No Ordinary Marriage [1.02]
- 3 No Ordinary Ring [1.03]
- 4 No Ordinary Vigilante [1.04]
- 5 No Ordinary Quake [1.05]
- 6 No Ordinary Visitors[1.06]
- 7 No Ordinary Mobster [1.07]
- 8 No Ordinary Accident [1.08]
- 9 No Ordinary Anniversary [1.09]
- 10 No Ordinary Sidekick [1.10]
- 11 No Ordinary Friends[1.11]
- 12 No Ordinary Brother [1.12]
- 13 No Ordinary Detention [1.13]
- 14 No Ordinary Double Standard [1.14]
- 15 No Ordinary Powell [1.15]
- 16 No Ordinary Proposal [1.16]
- 17 No Ordinary Love [1.17]
- 18 No Ordinary Animal [1.18]
- 19 No Ordinary Future [1.19]
- 20 No Ordinary Beginning [1.20]
- Jim Powell: When was the last time we did something as a family?
- Daphne Powell: Last month when you forced us to play charades, and then you pulled out your back, miming some scene from "Iron Man."
- Jim Powell: That was an old sports injury I re-aggravated.
- JJ Powell: Who are you texting now?
- Daphne Powell: God.
- Katie Andrews: Thanks to your increased metabolic rate, your life is like a never-ending spin class. So despite the need for massive caloric intake, you're gonna be a size zero for the rest of your life. I hate you.
- JJ Powell: What's going on? Oh. Talking about your new, cool powers. Well, keep me updated on the costume design.
No Ordinary Marriage [1.02]
No Ordinary Ring [1.03]
No Ordinary Vigilante [1.04]
No Ordinary Quake [1.05]
No Ordinary Visitors[1.06]
No Ordinary Mobster [1.07]
- Stephanie Powell: Well, uh, on a completely unrelated note, J.J. needs...
- Katie Andrews: To tutor him. I knew it was just a matter of time before you realized he needed some more intellect simulation.
- Stephanie Powell: And you don't mind?
- Katie Andrews: I was gonna suggest it. I mean, this might be my only chance to tutor a-a burgeoning Lex Luthor or oh, even, say, a young Reed Richards. Okay, work might not be the only reason I'm single.
- Daphne Powell: Oh, J.J., how could a super-genius be so epically stupid?
No Ordinary Accident [1.08]
- Stephanie Powell: Boundaries, Jim. Ignore the Bat-phone. Tonight's for us
- George St. Cloud: [Jim wants to do a fist bump] Whoa. You keep that sledgehammer away from me, man. You ain't gonna crush these delicate hands
No Ordinary Anniversary [1.09]
No Ordinary Sidekick [1.10]
- George St. Cloud: [to Jim] Would you take it easy? You might as well be wearing a t-shirt that says "Me and my family went to South America and all we got were these lousy superpowers."
- Stephanie Powell: I thought we were a team.
- Katie Andrews: Of course you do - team Stephanie! But even though there's no "I" in team, there's a big "I" in Stephanie. And there's a "PH," which we both know in chemistry, is a measure of acidity.
- Jim Powell: Aren't you supposed to be getting some sort of award or something?
- George St. Cloud: What, the key to the city? Now what would I do with some key that don't open nothing?
No Ordinary Friends[1.11]
No Ordinary Brother [1.12]
No Ordinary Detention [1.13]
- Jim Powell: Wait a second. Did you ever see "Die Hard"?
- George St. Cloud: Did you just ask... I am insulted that you asked me that.
- Jim Powell: Air vents. I'll bet these go anywhere in the building.
- George St. Cloud: So? Like you said, Jacobs will get a little suspicious if you jumped down in the middle of the squad room and took out four armed felons.
- Jim Powell: That's why John McClane didn't take on all the terrorists at the same time. He picked 'em off one by one.
- George St. Cloud: Oh, I get it. But in order to get them alone, you need a man on the inside.
- Jim Powell: Oh, no, it's too dangerous.
- George St. Cloud: Hey, Bruce Willis would've never had gotten out of there alive if he didn't have that black dude helping him. Jim, let me be your black dude.
No Ordinary Double Standard [1.14]
J.J. Powell: [after Daphne read his mind] And do you remember I had that sign on my door that says "no trespassing"? Imagine that on my forehead. Keep out!
No Ordinary Powell [1.15]
No Ordinary Proposal [1.16]
No Ordinary Love [1.17]
No Ordinary Animal [1.18]
No Ordinary Future [1.19]
No Ordinary Beginning [1.20]
Helen Burton: [points gun at Daphne] I'm running out of patience, J.J. J.J. Powell: I already told you everything. I swear. Helen Burton: And somehow I don't believe. Daphne Powell: J.J., please! J.J. Powell: I'm sorry. I just can't think, okay? Stress overstimulates the hippocampus, my glucocorticoid receptors haven't been this saturated since... Since the plane crash. Oh, my God. Look, I know why our powers are permanent. Please, just let my family go, and I'll tell you everything you wanna know. I promise. Helen Burton: J.J., I will. I will let them all go. J.J. Powell: Okay, you've been mixing the trilsettum with epinephrine - synthetic adrenaline - but what you need was real adrenaline. Now the serum wasn't wrong, the circumstances were. Look, in moments of extreme stress, like life and death, like a plane crash, the receptors in the hippo campus are wide open. And the trilsettum can be absorbed enough for its effects to become permanent. So please... Helen Burton: Thank you, J.J. You have been most helpful. [gives gun to guard] Helen Burton: Give me ten seconds, then put a bullet in each of them.
Jim Powell: [to Dr. King] A word of advice - when you shoot a man and leave him for dead, you better be sure his kryptonite hasn't worn off.
Dr. Dayton King: [to Jim] You'll kill me? That's a bold prediction. Good luck trying to kill a man who can't die.
Jim Powell: That's horrible, but why do you think this has to do with any us? Agent Hawkins: Because it has recently come to our attention that the four of you are no ordinary family. And these were no ordinary passengers. Mr. and Mrs. Powell, the government needs your family's help. Share this quote