No Strings Attached (film)
No Strings Attached is a 2011 romantic comedy starring Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher. It is the story of a romance between two semi-friends that decide to start sleeping together without making it complicated with emotions. Emma works at the hospital and has no time for a relationship and with Adam she gets exactly that. But when Adam start feeling something more than lust she calls it off and then comes to realize she is in love with him.
- "It's like an emotional peanut allergy."
- "Someone call Charlie Brown, we found the Great Pumpkin."
- "Adam, did you make me a Period Mix?"
- "I warned you not to come. It's not safe for you here."
- "It's like a crime scene in my pants."
- "Tea for your gina..."
- "Just shut up and take your Pamprin."
- "YOU are NOT even a woman!"
- "Ten years from now you will be having sex with your wife. and it'll be in the missionary position. And one of you will be asleep."
Emma: "You make my heart have premature ventricular contractions."
Adam: "Assuming that's a good thing."
Emma: "You make my heart skip a beat."
Emma: "Sometimes, my neck gets sore..."
Emma: "Because my brain is so big!"