Now You See Me
- Directed by Louis Leterrier.
- Whatever is about to follow, whatever this grand trick is, is really going to amaze. Look closely, because the closer you think you are, the less you’ll actually see.
- Want to know how they did it? Just say the magic word.
- First rule of magic: always be the smartest person in the room.
- what'd we come all this way just to get mugged in Central Park?
- Let me warn you. I want you to follow. Because no matter what you think you might know, we will always be 1 step, 3 steps, 7 steps ahead of you. And just when you think you're catching up, that's when we'll be right behind you. And at no time will you be anywhere other than exactly where I want you to be. So come close, get all over me; because the closer you think you are, the less you'll actually see.
- Welcome to the Eye.
- Atlas: I’m going to flip through this deck and I want you to see one card, and not this one. That’s too obvious. Pay close attention. That was too fast. I’ll do it again. Are you ready? Okay, now did you see one?
- Fan: Yes
- Atlas: in the room.
- Come in close, because the more you think you see, the easier it'll be to fool you.
- 4 amazing magicians. 3 impossible heists. 1 billion dollars. This is no illusion.
- Look closely, the closer you think you are, the less you will actually see.