Nurtured by Love
(Redirected from Nurtured by love)
- Talent is no accident of birth.
- In today's society a good many people seem to have the idea that if one is born without talent, there is nothing he can do about it; they simply resign themselves to what they consider their "fate". Consequently they go through life without living it to the fullest or ever knowing life's true joy. That is man's greatest tragedy.
- What is man's ultimate direction is life? It is to look for love, truth, virtue and beauty. That goes for you, for me, for everyone.
Children and Education
- I had learned to realize how precious children of four and five were, and wanted to become as one of them.
- They have no thought of self deception.
- They trust people and do not doubt at all.
- They know only how to love and know not how to hate.
- They love justice and scrupulously keep the rules.
- They seek joy, live cheerfully and are full of life.
- They know no fear and live in security.
- Most of these beautiful children would eventually become adults filled with suspicion, treachery, dishonesty, injustice, hatred, misery, gloom. Why? Why couldn't they be brought up to maintain the beauty of their souls? There must be something wrong with education.