The Nutty Professor (1996 film)
(Redirected from Nutty professor)
The Nutty Professor is about grossly overweight Prof. Sherman Klump, desperate to lose weight takes a special chemical that turns him into the slim but obnoxious Buddy Love.
Sherman Klump / Buddy Love 
- I heard of dreadlocks, but shitlocks?
- Ok, fat jokes! You wanna do fat jokes? Alright! Your mother's so fat, the bitch needs Thomas Guide to find her asshole! Alright! Wait, wait, wait, your mother's so fat, after sex I roll over twice, and I'm still on the bitch! Your mother is so fat, she fell in the Grand Canyon and got stuck! Reggie's mother's so fat, that the bitch gets her toenails painted at Earl Scheib! Earl Scheib! At Earl Scheib!
- If you give me a moment, I can explain. My research is, um... Well, when I started out, I wanted to help people. But then I became desperate and selfish. And what I did was wrong. Buddy's who I thought the whole world wanted me to be. He's who I thought I wanted to be. And sometimes when you want something so so bad, you'll do just about anything to get it. But I learned one thing from Buddy. Life isn't about being happy with how much you weigh, but just being happy with yourself. I'm terribly sorry about all of this, I hope I haven't ruined everybody's evening. Please excuse me.
- The truth is, Carla, I'm a big man. Now I will lose weight, but I'm always gonna be big no matter what I do. So anyone I end up with is just going to have to accept me for who I am. More importantly, I'm going to have to accept myself for who I am.
- Grandma Klump: I hope your ass turn into a frog
- Mother Klump: Don't break gas and destroy our meal.
- Buddy Love: Tank ass!
- Sherman Klump: Tinkerbell!
- Buddy Love: Blubber butt!
- Sherman Klump: Featherweight!
- Sherman:[Sadly] Thank you for the dinner mama.
- Mama Klump: [Concerned] Sherman what's wrong with you?
- Sherman:[Looks to the side, feeling uneasy]
- Mama Klump: Are you still worried about what your father said at dinner? [Understanding] Ohhh...Son, listen to me you are special. When the Good Lord made you...He made you beautiful inside and out. You can do anything Sherman...all you have to do is believe in yourself and you can do anything.
- Inside Sherman Klump, a party animal is about to break out.
- Eddie Murphy - Sherman Klump/Buddy Love
- Jada Pinkett Smith - Carla Purty
- John Ales - Jason
- James Coburn - Harlan Hartley
- Larry Miller - Dean Richmond
- Dave Chappelle - Reggie Warrington
- Jamal Mixon - Ernie "Hercules" Klump