Old Dogs (film)
Old Dogs is a 2009 American comedy film directed by Wild Hogs's Walt Becker and starring John Travolta and Robin Williams with supporting roles played by Kelly Preston, Matt Dillon, Justin Long, Seth Green, Rita Wilson, Dax Shepard and Bernie Mac. It was released in theatres on November 25, 2009 and was released on DVD and Blu-ray March 9, 2010.
The movie is dedicated to both Bernie Mac (who died in August 2008 and had his final acting role in the film) and Jett Travolta (John Travolta's son who died in January 2009).
- Dan: If I'm going to be an old dad, you're going to be an Uncle Charlie. We can do this.
- Charlie: We?
- Yancy: You ladies ready to play a little Ultimate Frisbee?
- Dan: I think so, Mr. Testosterone!
[from trailer] [after tackling Dan]
- Yancy: How's that feel, Gilmore Girl?
[from trailer] [reading fine print from one of Dan's prescription bottles]
- Charlie: Watch out for sudden loss of depth perception?
- Charlie: You crying, man?
- Jimmy: [holding back tears] I ain't cyring!
- Jimmy: [to Charlie] Did you see the show?
- Dan: Whoa, does this drink come with a diving board? It's insane!
- Charlie: The kids have never seen Friday the 13th, part 1 or 2!
- Vicki: Oh, my God!
- Dan: He's kidding. He's a kidder. He was scared of The Wizard of Oz. He's kidding. The monkeys got him nuts.
- Zach: I think "scat" is poop.
- Dan: Really, son?
- Zach: Yeah.
- Charlie: You wiped poop on my face?
- Dan: Yeah. Scat happens, man.