Oliver & Company
Oliver & Company is the 27th film in the Disney animated features canon, released on November 18, 1988. The film's plot is based on Charles Dickens' Oliver Twist, which has been adapted many other times for the screen and television.
- [to Dodger] Hey, wait! I helped you get those! Half of those are mine!
- I was so happy there. Why'd you guys take me away?
- Well, uh Yeah! Yeah! I do feel it! When are we gonna get those hot dogs?
- Get away from me!
- I'm not going back there again.
- I can?
- Uh Yeah? We were good, huh? So when are we gonna eat?
- [To Oliver when they first meet] Hey, I don't eat cats, too much fur!
- You want 'em? Come and get 'em. (howls) But I'm warning ya, kid...
- The Dynamic Duo has now become the Dynamic Uno.
- Consider this a free lesson in street savoir faire from New York's coolest quadruped. Check ya later!
- Absitively posolutely!
- [To Oliver] Ol' Dodge really knows how to pick em, eh?
- Aye! It's an alien!
- (sniffing a cigar) Hey, man, if this is torture, chain me to the wall!
- He's family! He's Blood!
- You insulted my pride! That means death!
- (after getting smacked by Georgette) I think she likes me, man! (singing to himself) I could have danced all night, I could have danced all night...
- He's a spy, man! C'mon, let's eat 'im!
- [as he and Oliver investigate the limo] Forget Fagin, man, let's take this baby to Atlantic City!
- Hey, man, you're ugly! And you're uglier than him! And you're Ugly, Part Three! Hey, you're Revenge of the Ugly!
- What you callin' my woman, man?
- (to Georgette) Allow me to introduce myself. I am Ignacio Alonzo Julio Fernando de Tito
- (when Oliver falls through the ceiling) GANG WAR! GANG WAR! WE GOT A GANG WAR!
- (when Francis is watching TV) Hey Frankie, man, watcha watchin, man? Does he get the girl? I mean, what happens?... Hey, this stuff is boring, man! Lets see some action, man, let's watch some boxing!
- (to Georgette) Hey, get off my back, woman! I'm driving!
- Run along, Roscoe. Your master's calling.
- [about a photo of a handsome dog in Georgette's room] Excuse me, uh, sister, who's Rex?
- We need to clean you up, child, and get you some on-the-job training!
- My name is Francis. Fran-cis. Not Frank. Not Frankie. Francis.
- [Einstein brings in a broken tennis racket] Oh, good show, now all we need is the court and the net.
- Isn't it rather dangerous to use one's entire vocabulary in a single sentence?
- [Seeing Sykes and his dogs on the screen] Goodness!
- [to Francis and Tito] Look what I got.
- [Dodger's story] I love a story with food in it.
- [to Roscoe] Why don't you pick on someone your own size?
- [to Oliver] We rescued you, kitty. We brought you home.
- [singing] Perfection becomes me, n'est-ce pas?
- I, um, hope you won't think me rude, but do you happen to know out of whose bowl you're eating?
- Oooh...aren't you a clever kitty? And do you have any idea whose home this is?
- Well, it may be Jenny's house, but everything from the doorknobs down is MINE!
- [Dodger tells her it's not her he's broken in for] It's not? It's not?! Well, why not?! What's the problem, Spot? Not good enough for you? I mean, do you even know who I am? [lowers voice] 56 blue ribbons. 14 regional trophies. [shouting] SIX-TIME NATIONAL CHAMPION!!!
- [hiding a photo from Rita] NONE of your business! [to Francis, who is eating chocolates in her bed] And you, Tubby, off the bed! [sees Einstein sniffing her perfume] Get away from there, you-- [Einstein sneezes and gets some blown in her face] All right, that does it, you yo-yos clear off, and I mean NOW!! [like a damsel in distress] Winston! Bark-bark!
- (To Tito) You know, you're not so bad after all, for a little bug-eyed freak. And with a little grooming...
- (To Tito) Well, it's good to see that at least, one of you has some manners.
- Don't you understand? Sykes will be coming here any minute!
- My days are numbered... and the number is three.
- I don't wanna put any undue pressure on you, but as you march off to do your duty, I want you to keep one thing in mind: Dead men do not buy dog food! So big smiles, and get out there, and FETCH!
- And for ze kitty, the house speciality: œufs à la Jenny avec Cocoa Krispies.
- [to Oliver] Don't worry, kitty. I'll take care of you.
- What is this, A SLUMBER PARTY?!!! GET GOIN', YOU STUPID MUTTS!!!
- Three sunrises. Three sunsets. Three days, Fagin.
- [ties a crying Jenny to a chair] Now don't cry, little girl. They only eat when I tell them to. (chuckles maliciously)
- (sees that the gang is about to escape; chuckles) This has all been very entertaining. But the party is over.
- [Last words] FAGIN!!!!
- [hearing a knock on his door] What the! [sees a delivery man holding a pizza box outside, he then loads and cocks a gun] I didn't order any pizza!
- [To Fagin] Keep your mouth shut! Consider our account closed!
- Did we bring something green and wrinkly to make me happy?
Roscoe and DeSoto
- Roscoe: I haven't lost my sense of humor! (kicking Fagin's TV set and destroying it) See? I find that funny. (chuckles)
- DeSoto: I like cats. I like to eat 'em.
- Roscoe: (he and DeSoto attempt to attack Oliver, but Dodger defends him) GET OUT OF MY WAY, DODGER!!!
- Roscoe: (while he and DeSoto leave): We ain't finished, Dodger. You guys are gonna pay for this, starting with that cat!
- DeSoto: (smelling Dodger's gang presence in Sykes' building) You smell that?
Roscoe: (smells the same) Yeah! It's party time.
- Roscoe: (he and DeSoto having cornered Tito, Francis, and Einstein into a trap) What's the occasion? Come to rescue your little friend?!
DeSoto: Say goodbye, Francis!!