|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Ishwar 'Langda' Tyagi 
- Bewakoof aur chutiye mein dhaage bhar ka farak hota haiga bhaiya. Dhage ke ingay bewakoof aur ungay, chutiya. Aur jo dhaaga kheeche lo, to kaund haiga bewakoof aur kaund hai chutiya, carod rupiye ka prasan hai bhaiya.
A thin line (or thread) separates the fool from the dumbass. On one end of the line lies the fool and on the other, the dumbass. Upon snapping the line it's a million dollar question as to who's the fool and who's the dumbass, brother.
- Zara dekhein to sahi dulhe raja ke hain. E-Khain!
Let's see the face of the pretty bridegroom now. Well, I'll be damned.
- Tu to bewakoof hai ga? Chutiya to insaan shaadi ke baad hove hai.
Surely you are the fool, right? 'Coz a man becomes an idiot only after his wedding.
- Jo mein juttha to kutte ka jaana. Aur jo main saccha, to teri maa ka khasam, bhenchod.
If I'm a liar, then I'm a bitch's son. And if I'm correct then, your mother's illegitimate lover, you sister fucker
- Teri aur meri kismat to gadhe ke ling se likhi gayi hay.
Your and my destiny has been written with a ass's penis
Omkara 'Omi' Shukla 
- Jo agwai ka kaam kare woh hijra bhaisaab. Agar inki betti (beti) humein juttha bol dey to jindagi bhar jaaban say inki jutiyaan chamkayega Omkara
(In reply of being accused of kidnapping Dolly) If I have kidnapped her I am not a man, Sir, rather a transsexual/eunuch. If his daughter says I am liar (implying that and he has kidnapped her) Omkara will polish his shoes with his (Omkara's) tongue for the rest of his life.
- Hamari jaat to khoob pehchani aapne vakeed (vakeel) saab, par apni beti ke dil ki baat nahi jaan sake, kathor.
(The lawyer had taunted him for being a half blooded son from a 'low-caste' woman. In response...Sarcastically) You excellently understood my lineage, Mr. Lawyer, but you couldn't understand your own daughter's wish, you insensitive man.
- Sarat ghoron pe lagaate hain, kathor! Seron pe nahi
Bets should be placed on horses, you cruel idiot! Not on tigers.
- Khaal udhed ke pinjar dhoop mein sukha doongaa
Rip the hide off your body and dry the skeleton in sunlight
- Badi lakdi mat ttha (uttha) Kaptan
Don't try and lift a large load of wood, Kaptan (Captain)
Keshav 'Kesu Firangi' Upadhyay 
- Kitnay phone todayga Kaptan?
- Bhaisaab: Jab ghodi ke khoor mein naal tthuke, to mhendki bhi paun tthaa (utthaa) leti hai bhaiyya
While the mare is getting shoed (horseshoed), even the frog (rather the female version of ‘’frog’’) lifts her foot
- Indu: Hansi badi mehangi ho rakhi hai duniya mein
A smile (or smiles) is getting more and more expensive in the world
- Vakeel saab: Jo ladki apne baap ko thug sakti hai, woh kisi aur ki sagi kya hogi
The girl who can steal from (betray) her own father, how can she be trusted by anyone else
- Kaptaan: Ra pakdiye re, ud gaya sasura.....Ra Khichhloo!! Maari kismat me bhi haram ki kamayi likhi hai haram ki, koni bhai, kyu.
- Hey, catch it...bloody has got wings....Hey Khichhloo!! There's only black money in my fate, only black money, isn't it?
- Kaptaan: Re Omi Roti Na Kha ke jaga(Jayega), Teri bhabi ne saag bana ke bheja teri Khaatir
Hey Omi have lunch, ur sister in law has made some veg stuff for u
- Kaptaan: Bhai saab kal kaun si meeting mein ja rahe thhe aap bhala... Haan Ghagre mein ghus ke ho rahi thi fund raising
- Bhaisaab which meeting were you attending yesterday?... Oh yaa you were raising the funds in slut's place
- Where were you last night Mister? ... Yeah right, raising (political) funds inside a petticoat
- Kaptaan: Ek tu hi hay bahubali. Terey to, peshaab say bhi diye jale hain pooray pardes main
- You are the true strongman. Heck, your urine lights the lamps around here!"
- Langda: Tu to bewakuf hai, Chutiya to shadi ke baad banega..
- Rajju: Aji Haan.. (O ya)
- Langda: Aur teri shadi to honi ni..
- Rajju: Aji Haan, Chal Jhutha.. (O ya, u liar)
- Langda: Main jhutha to kutthe ka jaana, Sacha to maa ka khasam bhench@@..
- Rajju: Charan kahan hai aapke, Langda bhaiya
- Langda: Jutiyaan banvaane bhejen hain, chutiye
- Rajju: Arey naye baahubali to bade jaalim hain bhaiya
- Kesu: Ye sasoore shaadi ke card kaun baatega?
- Langda: Arey ye baatega. kyon Rajju?
- Kesu: ye?
- Langda: Vaise bhi Dolly ki shaadi ka caarad (card) baantne kaa badaa anubhav bhi hai ise
- (Extended Tagline) Once upon a time in the East . . .
Once upon a time in the east . . .In a world ruled by outlaws, a world that lived by the trigger
There was a single clan that was held together by loyalty
Friendship tied their hearts, adversities strengthened their bonds
But beneath all the merry lay eyes, lurking eyes that shone of envy
Beneath the greed lay a gut, a gut infected with deceit
Beneath the deceit lay a heart, a heart that only knew how to love ....And to kill for the same langda: dmnkjlfdjkf
- Ajay Devgan - Omkara
- Saif Ali Khan - Langda Tyagi
- Kareena Kapoor - Dolly Mishra
- Naseeruddin Shah - Bhaisaab
- Vivek Oberoi - Kesu Firangi
- Konkona Sen Sharma - Indu
- Bipasha Basu - Billo Chamanbahar
- Deepak Dobariyal - Rajan ’Rajju’ Tiwari