On Her Majesty's Secret Service (film)
On Her Majesty's Secret Service is a 1969 film in the James Bond series. Agent Bond woos a mob boss's daughter and goes undercover to uncover the true reason for Blofeld's allergy research in the Swiss Alps that involves beautiful women from around the world.
- This never happened to the other fellow.
- [After Tracy has been shot and killed] It's... it's alright. She's just having a rest. [choking up] There's no hurry, you see. We have all the time in the world.
- Tracy: Why do you persist in rescuing me, Mr. Bond?
- Bond: It's becoming quite a habit, isn't it, Contessa Teresa?
- Tracy: Teresa was a Saint; I'm known as Tracy.
- Bond: Well, Tracy, next time play it safe and stand on 5.
- Tracy: People who want to stay alive play it safe.
- Bond: Please, stay alive! At least for tonight.
- [Bond finds Tracy in his hotel suite with his gun in her hand]
- Tracy: Suppose I were to kill you for a thrill?
- Bond: I can think of something more sociable to do.
- Draco: My apologies for the way you were brought here. I wasn't sure you'd accept a formal invitation.
- Bond: There's always something formal about the point of a pistol.
- [Bond throws a knife and hits a calendar on a bookshelf, on the 14th day]
- Draco: But today is the thirteenth, Commander.
- Bond: I'm superstitious.
- Draco: May I introduce my daughter, Teresa.
- Bond: Contessa..!
- Tracy: Mr. Bond and I have already met.
- Bond: But each time is a renewed pleasure. Madame always makes one feel so welcome!
- [Tracy leaves]
- Draco: She likes you! I can see it.
- Bond: You must give me the name of your oculist.
- Bond: [about Tracy] I find her fascinating. But she needs a psychiatrist, not me.
- Draco: What she needs is a man... to dominate her! To make love to her enough to make her love him! A man like you!
- Blofeld: Merry Christmas, 007.
- Bond: I'm Sir Hillary Bray.
- Blofeld: No no no, Mr. Bond. Respectable baronets from the College of Heralds do not seduce female patients in clinics. On the other hand, they do get their professional details... right. The De Bleauchamps tombs are not in the Augsburg Cathedral as you said, but in the Ste. Anna Kirch. Sir Hillary Bray would have known! A small slip. It takes more than a few props to turn 007 into a Herald.
- Bond: [normal voice] It'll take more than cutting off your earlobes, Blofeld, to turn you into a Count.
- Blofeld: I may yet suprise you. But I'm afraid you have no more suprises left for me. I know all about your mission, Mr. Bond. [throws Bond's contact's climbing equipment to the ground] Your colleague! Such a keen climber, and a brilliant conversationalist... before he left us.
- Bond: You realize that he reported where I am.
- Blofeld: Oh, I doubt that. In any case, no one is coming to your rescue, Mr. Bond. In a few short hours, the United Nations will receive a Yultide greeting. The information that I now possess the scientific means to control, or to destroy, the economy of the whole world. People will have more important things to deal with than you.
- [M refuses to authorize an attack on Blofeld]
- Bond: And the girl who helped me escape? We just leave her there?
- M: This department is not concerned with your personal problems.
- Bond: This department owes her a debt. She saved my life.
- M: Operation Bedlam is DEAD! Do you understand, 007?
- Bond: Yes, Sir. I understand.
- Blofeld: Now, if you're very, very nice to me. I could make you my Countess.
- Tracy: But I'm already a Countess.
- Blofeld: Whereas if you displease me, I can promise you a very different estate.
- Q: [wishing Bond luck on his wedding day] Look, James, I know that we haven't always exactly seen... well, anyway, don't forget, if there's anything you ever need...
- Bond: Thank you, Q, but this time I've got the gadgets and I know how to use them.
- George Lazenby - James Bond
- Diana Rigg - Tracy Di Vicenzo
- Telly Savalas - Ernst Stavro Blofeld
- Gabriele Ferzetti - Marc Ange Draco
- Ilse Steppat - Irma Bunt
- Angela Scoular - Ruby Bartlett
- Lois Maxwell - Miss Moneypenny
- Catherine Schell - Nancy
- George Baker - Sir Hilary Bray
- Bernard Lee - M
- Bernard Horsfall - Campbell
- Desmond Llewelyn - Q
- On Her Majesty's Secret Service at IMDb