(Redirected from Party of Allah)
- We are not in any competition with al-Qaeda. True, there are two points of view here—they have their way and we have ours. We dealt Israel a first defeat in 2000 and a second in 2006. We have our interests and our country. They can go ahead and disagree with us.
- Hassan Nasrallah, "Nasrallah: We have remains of soldiers killed in Second Lebanon War". YNet News. 01.03.08.
- Hezbollah will never accept the existence of Israel.
- "If you want to call Hezbollah a terrorist organization, then you must call Israel a terrorist organization."
- For if Iran remains exalted, we too shall be exalted. I am a lowly soldier of the Imam Khamenei. Hizbullah youths acted on behalf of the Imam Khomeini, with the aid of Imam Hussein, and sent their blessings to the Iranian people.
- Remarks by Shaykh Hassan Nasrallah on the anniversary of the Second Lebanon War; "Iran censors Nasrallah to protect Lebanese sensibilities". YNetNews. 08.18.07. Retrieved on 2007-08-19.
- "On the matter of political relations with Iran, the sheikh was absolutely clear. Hizbollah regards the Iranian supreme leader, in this case Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, as its ultimate authority; all major political decisions regarding Hizbollah are referred to – when not actually taken in – Iran. He gave the example of the decision taken in 1992 to enter Lebanese national politics: Hizbollah set up a commission, which prepared a report, with various options; this report was sent to Iran; it was Ayatollah Khamenei himself who took the final decision, in favour of participation."
- Remarks by Sheikh Naim Qassem, deputy leader of Hezbollah under Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah; A Lebanese fragment: two days with Hizbollah | openDemocracy
Resistance & terrorism
- Some area Arabs and Muslims consider Hezbollah and Hamas resistance fighters, not terrorists, though groups such as the Council on American Islamic Relations recognize the terrorist designations and urge Muslims not to support the groups.
- Paul Egan, "Feds tie Dearborn charity to terror". The Detroit News. July 25, 2007. Retrieved on 2007-07-25.
- "'We blocked US plans' - Hezbollah". BBC News. 29 July 2007. Retrieved on 2007-07-29.