Patriot Games is a 1992 film based on the novel of the same name by Tom Clancy, and is the sequel to the 1990 film The Hunt for Red October. It was released on June 5, 1992 and directed by Phillip Noyce. In the movie, Jack Ryan was played by Harrison Ford, Jack's surgeon-wife, Dr. Cathy Muller-Ryan, by Anne Archer and the vengeful and psychopathic IRA terrorist, Sean Miller, is played by Sean Bean.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Greer: Excuse me, Jack, tell me one thing in life that is absolutely for certain.
- Jack: My daughter's love.
- Marty: Jack, do you have any idea how big a deal it is to retask those satellites?
- Jack: Yeah.
- Paddy: The day that I sell out my countrymen, will be the day that I put a bullet through my own head.
- Jimmy: Ah, ye're not going to make me wear a rubber, are ye? Ye know, the church says wearing one of them's a sin, darlin'.
- Annette: So's this, Darlin'.
[shoots Jimmy while he lies in bed]
- Sean: I saw his wife and daughter die, but she and Neddy blew it. Ryan's still alive.
- Kevin: They're not dead, Sean.
- Sean: What?
- Kevin: They survived it. I can't say it any plainer than that. It doesn't matter. Your trip served its purpose.
- Sean: It *does* matter!
- Sean: How's the family, Ryan? Nearly lost them, didn't you? It's easy to get at them. You should look after your family better, you know? Are you there?
- Jack: Yeah.
- Sean: I understand your little girl's feeling better, eh? Lost her spleen though, eh? Pity, that. Make it a mighty tough on her to fight off infection. Eh, Jacky?
- Jack: You sick son of a bitch!
[showing Marty some pictures of the woman they're after, provided by Paddy O'Neil]
- Jack: Paddy O'Neill can sleep at night. In fact, he probably enjoys the irony. She's not Irish; she's English.
[about Paddy O'Neill and the pictures he provided to Jack]
- Marty: You tell O'Neill that you're looking for a girl, he gives you the pictures of a girl. He obliges you to get you off his back. And you believe him?
- Jack: I didn't tell him I was looking for a girl, Marty.
- Sean: Bloody proud of yourself, aren't you? You stuck your nose in where it didn't belong. And now you've killed my baby brother.
[regarding Sally Ryan, who they are about to kill]
- Miller's Driver: Kind of cute, isn't she?
- Sean: Is she?