|This Actor article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- "If one day the speed kills me, don't cry because I was smiling".
- You know, all that really matters is that the people you love are happy and healthy. Everything else is just sprinkles on the sundae. "Flaunt Magazine, July 2001".
- I live by 'Go big or go home.' That's with everything. It's like either commit and go for it or don't do it at all. I apply that to everything. I apply that to relationships, I apply that to like sports, I apply that to everything. That's what I live by. That's how I like it.
- The Journey is more important to me now. There's no guarantee, no matter what. We get one run in life.
- I'm a christian now....I go surfing and snowboarding and i'm always around nature. I look at everything and think, "Who couldn't believe there's a god? Is all this a mistake? It just blows me away"
- You put Goodwill out there, it's amazing what can be accomplished. (2010)