Peter Kenneth (born 27 November 1965) is a Kenyan politician. He hails from Kirwara Sub-location of Gatanga contituency in Muranga County. He represents the constituents of Gatanga in the 10th Kenyan parliament.He is also one of the presidential aspirants who have declared to vie for the top seat in the next Kenyan general elections in 2013.
- Chapter Six of the Constitution must be used. We must vet all those who want political offices.
- Otieno, Brian (2012 April 29). allAfrica.com: Kenya: Block Tribal Leaders From the Ballot, Kenneth Says. allafrica.com. AllAfrica. Retrieved on 17 July 2012.
- Look at all of us and dismiss the noise makers. Let us look for a leader who will serve the entire country. So all I ever want is to work for you. That is all.
- During his visit to Tharaka Nithi constituency in Kenya in 2011
- Hon.Peter Kenneth( Tharaka Nithi potential and KNC vision for kenya)m4v - Kenya Videos : Firstpost Topic - Page 1. firstpost.com (2012). Retrieved on 16 July 2012.
- You must take proactive action now to ensure you have the right leadership that will bring the right environment so that when your kids get bigger they have a better working environment in Kenya.
- Addressing parents at Loreto Convent high school in Mombasa in June 2012. Otieno, Brian (2012 [26 June 2012]). allAfrica.com: Kenya: Kenneth Accuses State of Neglecting Sports. allafrica.com. Retrieved on 16 July 2012.
- I will be tough on crime and tough on the causes of crime. I will drastically reduce crime throughout the country within the first three years of my administration.
- Peter Kenneth. peterkenneth.com. Retrieved on 17 July 2012.
- Even as my name suggests, I am not a tribalist like the others. I am acceptable to all Kenyans and confortable with all. It does not matter whether one is Somali, Borana or Kikuyu because they are all Kenyans.
- Addresing citizens at Isiolo Abdi, Ali (2012 [last update]). Standard Digital : Go for performers, Kenneth tells voters. standardmedia.co.ke. Retrieved on 19 July 2012.
- To build a nation we need to put the country first and tribes second.
- Good legacies form a stepping-stone of future leadership and the foundation of development in the country
Quotes about Peter
- Talk of a one man army trying to take the world by storm and to his credit, his sail is largely without dirty baggage.
- Tumwa, Bryian (2012 [30 June 2012]). Peter Kenneth, his profile, manifesto and presidential outlook | Openbook | Kenya. openbook.co.ke. Retrieved on July 16, 2012.
- Kenneth belongs to the 'Kenya tribe'
- Kenya National Congress party chairman Martin Komora. Otieno, Brian (2012 April 29). allAfrica.com: Kenya: Block Tribal Leaders From the Ballot, Kenneth Says. allafrica.com. AllAfrica. Retrieved on 17 July 2012.