Phineas and Ferb (season 2)
The second season of Phineas and Ferb started on Disney XD February 19, 2009, and on Disney Channel March 27, 2009. A preview of the season was on January 23, 2009 on Toon Disney, with the episode "Tip of the Day". The season features two step-brothers on summer vacation trying to make every day the best day ever, while their sister tries to bust them. The five main characters are: brothers Phineas Flynn and Ferb Fletcher, their older sister Candace Flynn, secret agent Perry the Platypus, and the evil Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz. Recurring characters include across-the-street neighbor Isabella Garcia-Shapiro, the boys' mom Linda Flynn-Fletcher, their father Lawrence Fletcher, Perry's boss, Major Monogram, Jeremy Johnson, Baljeet, Buford Van Stomm, Stacy Hirano, and many more.
- 1 The Lake Nose Monster
- 2 Interview with a Platypus
- 3 Tip of the Day
- 4 Attack of the 50 Foot Sister
- 5 Backyard Aquarium
- 6 Day of the Living Gelatin
- 7 Elementary, My Dear Stacy
- 8 Don't Even Blink
- 9 Chez Platypus
- 10 Perry Lays an Egg
- 11 Gaming the System
- 12 The Chronicles of Meap
- 13 Thaddeus and Thor
- 14 De Plane! De Plane!
- 15 Let's Take a Quiz
- 16 At the Car Wash
- 17 Oh, There You Are, Perry
- 18 Swiss Family Phineas
- 19 Hide and Seek
- 20 That Sinking Feeling
- 21 The Baljeatles
- 22 Vanessassary Roughness
- 23 No More Bunny Business
- 24 Spa Day
- 25 Phineas and Ferb's Quantum Boogaloo
- 26 Phineas and Ferb's Musical Cliptastic Countdown
- 27 Bubble Boys
- 28 Isabella and the Temple of Sap
- 29 Cheer Up, Candace
- 30 Fireside Girl Jamboree
- 31 The Bully Code
- 32 Finding Mary McGuffin
- 33 Picture This
- 34 Nerdy Dancin'
- 35 What Do It Do?
- 36 Atlantis
- 37 I Was A Middle-Aged Robot
- 38 Suddenly Suzy
- 39 Phineas and Ferb Christmas Vacation!
- 40 Undercover Carl
- 41 Hip Hip Parade
- 42 Just Passing Through
- 43 Candace's Big Day
- 44 Invasion of the Ferb Snatchers
- 45 Ain't No Kiddie Ride
- 46 Wizard of Odd
- 47 The Beak
- 48 Not Phineas and Ferb
- 49 Phineas and Ferb-Busters!
- 50 The Lizard Whisperer
- 51 Robot Rodeo
- 52 The Secret of Success
- 53 The Doof Side of the Moon
- 54 Phineas and Ferb Hawaiian Vacation
- 55 She's the Mayor
- 56 The Lemonade Stand
- 57 Phineas and Ferb: Summer Belongs To You!
- 58 Nerds of a Feather
- 59 We Call It Maze
- 60 Ladies and Gentlemen, Meet Max Modem!
- 61 Split Personality
- 62 Brain Drain
- 63 Rollercoaster: The Musical!
- 64 Make Play
- 65 Candace Gets Busted
The Lake Nose Monster
- Candace: Quick kid, run as fast as your little legs can carry you. Follow the train tracks north, you should hit Acreton by sundown. London, it's a college town. There, get a retail job and save up enough for a bus ticket to the Canadian border. Someone will get in touch with you when the coast is clear.
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz: Look here, I wrote "big laundry" and I don't even remember what the reason was. I guess I assumed I'd remember, like it was some big genius idea... Big laundry, BIG LAUNDRY! It's crazy, I'm a crazy person.
Candace: Ok be cool and confident, cool and confident. ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Candace: Hey Jeremy! Sooo, what do you think?
Jeremy: You look great!
Captain Weber: Oh! So you're the famous Candace Flynn? Bob Weber. (holds out hand to shake)
Candace: (shakes his hand) Thanks for the lifeguard job Mr. Weber.
Captain Weber: MR. WEBER?! Pshaw! Mr. Weber is my father. Call me Captain Weber.
Captain Weber: (snaps fingers) OK!!! You two take care of my beach now.
Captain Weber: (snaps fingers) OK!!! And watch out for Nosey. (laughs)
Candace & Jeremy: Uh...haha..haha...ok!
Captain Weber: (snaps fingers) OK!!! (echoes) ok..ok..ok
Interview with a Platypus
- Isabella: OK, we've got 78 complaints about food quantity, 42 requests for belly rubs, and we're still trying to explain TV to Pinky.
- Milly: Again, forget the idea of little people in there.
Tip of the Day
- Lawrence: Look, Linda, I can see this, let's see... 24 cross, 5 letters, where's blank?
[The lair shows Perry lands on a chair. The entrance Perry entered is not shown]
Attack of the 50 Foot Sister
[The Doofenshmirtz jingle plays; scene flips to Doofenshmirtz, rubbing his forehead]
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz: Ugh, that stupid carnival is so loud I can't hear my own evil jingle! [turns to a quartet in a sound recording booth] Alright boys, take it from the top. And louder.
- Evil Jingle Singers: [singing] Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorpora—
[the quartet gets cut short by a loud crash from the ceiling into a pile of instruments; Perry staggers in, playing a banjo.]
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz: A banjo-playing platypus? [Perry puts on his hat] Perry the banjo-playing platypus?!
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz: [to Perry] You see, back before I was evil, I was something a little less than evil: I was a bratwurst street vendor!
- [Cuts to a short flashback of Doofenshmirtz's brautwurst stand, accompanied by an out of tune "Doofenshmirtz's Quality Bratwurst" jingle]
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz: What? They had those!
Day of the Living Gelatin
- Phineas: All right, who added the 'evil' flavour?
[Everyone turns to stare at Baljeet]
- Baljeet: It's curry. It's not inherently evil.
Elementary, My Dear Stacy
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz: As I get older and older, I find it harder and harder to read my small little wristwatch. So I will launch Big Ben into space, and fly it all the way to the Tri-State area! ["flies" Big Ben over to his model of the Tri-State area] La, lala, lala, here I am, I just woke up and I want to know what time it is. [flings the model of himself across the room.] Woohoo! Yes! I'm a genius!
- Agent Double O-O: Wha - That's it?! That's your whole plan?!!
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz: Well, in a nutshell, yes! What do you think?
- Agent Double O-O: [glances at Perry, pauses] Am I on one of those hidden-camera shows? You realize you could just buy a bigger watch? Or maybe a wall clock?
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz: Yes, but then I'd have to drive to the store and find a parking space, and I'd have to choose from like - dozens of styles ... It just seemed like so much work. This would be much less complicated.
- Stacy: Candace, looks to me like you're going about this the wrong way. Don't focus on the boys, focus on the invention. If you can find out where the stuff goes, maybe you can take your mom there, and she'll finally see the evidence.
- Phineas: What's that noise? Is that your stomach?
- [Ferb nods]
- Phineas: Yeah, I'm hungry too. That trendy restaurant Mom and Dad took us to last night wasn't exactly satisfying.
- [flashback to last night]
- Phineas: Dad, can I borrow your glasses? I can't see my entrée. You know, because it's so small?
- Lawrence: [holding his glasses] Yes, I think we got that.
Candace: [Phone rings] S'up, Stace?
Stacy: Candace, are you sitting down? I don't want you to have an aneurysm.
Candace: Why would I have an aneurysm?
Stacy: Someone just IM'd me that someone else heard someone else overhear that Jeremy is gonna call you and ask you out for a special evening tonight! [Both squeal] Candace, do you need medical attention?
Candace: Oh, I need attention from the doctor of love!
Stacy: Paging Dr. Jeremy.
Candace: Doctor. I got a fever.
Stacy: [Deep voice] Well, let me take care of that, little lady.
Candace: Wow. A special evening. [Phone beeps] It's my call waiting.
Linda: Honey, just calling to remind you--
Candace: Uh, it wasn't him.
Stacy: Don't worry, he'll call.
Buford: You're not on the list. You should have made a reservation yesterday.
Candace: This restaurant didn't exist yesterday. I demand to be let in right now.
Buford: Good evening, sir.
Doofenshmirtz: Oh, I forgot to make a reservation.[Slips Buford some money]
Buford: No problem, dude.
Candace: Did that guy just bribe you?
Buford: He didn't bribe me. He just caught my attention in a monetary fashion. Now, back in line.
Perry Lays an Egg
- Ferb: That's not just any bird. That's a rare whale song singing Double Breasted Angle Hooper. [the bird begins pecking at Candace, wearing a platypus suit] The natural enemy of the platypus in the wild.
Gaming the System
- Isabella:[To Giant] Hey You!
- Phineas: Isabella, NO!
- Giant: *Roars*
- Isabella: Leave My friends alone!!
- Giant: *Roars and gets his fists out ready to punch Isabella*
- Phineas: NOO!!
- Isabella(pulls out camera): Smile.
(giant roars, then is depixelated)
- Phineas: Wow Isabella, how did you know?
- Isabella: You know what they say: The bigger they are, the harder they depixelate.
The Chronicles of Meap
- Isabella: How come you think Meap is so cute? What does that mean anyway, "cute"?
- Phineas: I can't define "cute". I just know it when I pick it up on my cuteness meter.
- Phineas: It's pulling us in! Maybe it's the space authorities. Did we do something wrong?
- Ferb: Well, it occurs to me that perhaps all the modifications I've made aren't technically be "street legal."
- Phineas: Look, he's headed for that small cloud.
- Ferb: That's no cloud. That's a space station.
- Phineas: I've got a good feeling about this.
- Phineas: Hmm. I'm having trouble picking up [Meap's] cute signal.
- Isabella: Phineas, since you obviously won't figure this out on your own, I think I'm the one causing the cute interference.
- Phineas: Don't be silly, Isabella! I took into account your cuteness, and adjusted the cute meter settings accordingly from the beginning. See, look what happens when I change it back to normal. [the cute meter overloads and shorts out] Oops. So much for finding Meap.
(Phineas watchs his cute tracker with a serious expression)
- Isabella: (singing offscreen) La-la-la-la-la-laa-la-la-la
- Phineas: (confused) I keep getting some kind of cute interference
- Isabella: It's me! I'm endangering the mision I shouldn't' ve come!
- Phineas: No, now it's cleared
Thaddeus and Thor
- Phineas: Candace, we don't build stuff to compete, we do it for fun.
- Ferb: And for the ladies. [makes cat noise]
De Plane! De Plane!
- [Baljeet walks over to Buford, carrying a plate of peanut bags]
- Buford: That better not be insignificant bags of peanuts!
- Baljeet: No, no, of course not sir. [he leaves; ripping and clinking noises are heard, then reappears with a plate of peanuts shaped like a cooked chicken] Here, sir. Try our Deluxe Peanut Chicken! Our motto is "so peanutty, you will not even taste the chicken!"
- Jingle Singers: [singing] So peanutty, you won't even taste the chicken!
- Buford: I better not taste any chicken then, loser! [takes bite] Alright, you survive. For now.
- Baljeet: Oh, thank you sir!
Let's Take a Quiz
[Candace is currently facing off with Buford in Phineas' game show.]
- Buford: Pocket lint!
- Candace: Laminate!
- Buford: Dolomite!
- Candace: Porpoise!
- Buford: Tralfazz!
- Candace: Tralfazz? ["TRALFAZZ?!" appears on her podium]
- Buford: That's right, Tralfazz! ["TRALFAZZ!!!" appears on his podium]
- Candace: Fine, tralfazz!
["FINE TRALFAZZ" appears on a puzzle board Ferb is presenting dressed as a girl]
- Phineas: Ooh, bonus!
At the Car Wash
- Phineas: We're gonna make the best dang car wash in the dang tristate area, dangit! ...I can't really pull that off, can I?
- Ferb: You're not very street.
Oh, There You Are, Perry
- Candace: [singing] I'm gonna move to the prairie, and change my name to Larry!
- Phineas: Larry?!
- Candace: I ran out of rhymes, all right?
- Candace: [after mistaking a beaver for Perry] You have a pet beaver?
- Woman: You have a pet platypus.
- Candace: Touché.
Swiss Family Phineas
- [Ferb is showering a monkey]
- Candace: You're giving a monkey a shower?
- Ferb: Yep, had to be done.
Hide and Seek
- Irving: Hey, can I say the Perry thing?
- Phineas: What?
- Irving: You know, when you say, "Where's Perry?"
- Phineas: Okay...?
- Irving: Where's Perry? Wait! Wait! I can do better! Where's Perry? Where is Perry? Wherefore art thou Perry? I wonder where that Perry went. Ooh! Where is that platypus? Where the P-man at?
That Sinking Feeling
- Phineas: Do i know romance or what?
- Isabella: (Irritated at Phineas when she realises that the cruise was meant for Baljeet and his friend from India, Mishti) What.
- Phineas (oblivious to Isabella's irritation):I said, do I know romance -
- Isabella: I heard you.
- Phineas: Is everything okay?
- Baljeet: If by okay, you mean that my life is a meaningless, black cauldron of swirling failure, then yes, everything is groovy.
- Phineas: That's not at all what I meant by 'okay!'
- Linda: Ferb, honey, aren't you a little old to be playing in the ball pit?
- Ferb: [vacuuming through the ball pit] Yes, yes I am.
- Linda: Okay, then.
- Vanessa: Your name is Ferb?
- Ferb: Well, yes. It's short for— [retrieves Pizzazium Infinionite rod with the vacuum] Oh, here it is.
No More Bunny Business
- Candace: Do you know what this is?
- Phineas: Uh, is it not a rabbit?
- Candace: This is an actual living creature that uses carrots for food instead of science experiments.
- Ferb: So why is he wearing a tutu?
- Candace: He likes it! [to the rabbit] Don't worry, Mr. Cutie-Patootie, they're just jealous.
- Phineas: (confused explaining candace that the carrots in the backyard dissapear) I turn around a half of minute and-Poof!- now they're gone!
- Candace: Welcome to my world.
- Phineas: (even more confused) Wow. That must be really annoying!
- Stacy: [to Candace] Look, the way I see it, you prevented me from going to the spa, almost killed me with a jackhammer, dropped a wall on me, I've got gypsum in my hair, and basically wasted my whole day, but you did it for love, so it's ok!
Phineas and Ferb's Quantum Boogaloo
- Isabella: Did you hear that? Aunt Isabella! That means I'm gonna marry Phineas!
- Candace:: Or Ferb. [Ferb winks]
- Amanda: (to Xavier and Fred, who are in bumper cars) What are you doing?
- Xavier: Nothing...
- Amanda: See, Mom? They never do anything!
- Future Candace: Give it a rest, Amanda.
Phineas and Ferb's Musical Cliptastic Countdown
- Phineas: Hey, where's Perry?
- Ferb: He's doing a special appearance on a musical clip show.
- Phineas: Hmm... Well, good for him!
- Major Monogram: Avert your ears, Agent P! Avert your ears!
- [Perry takes out a rocket launcher with a missile shaped like a finger and launches it at the Eject button of Doofenshmirtz's "Music Video Mind Control-inator", stopping the music]
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz: No no no no! Get back in there! [pushes the CD tray back in, but it comes back out again] Wait, why is it— [cut to Perry, who is repeatedly hitting the eject button] Perry the Platypus!? I swear, out of all the aquatic mammals I hang with, you are truly the most uncooperative.
- Isabella: Hey guys, whatcha doin'?
- Baljeet: Making changes to my schedu—
- Phineas: We're building a machine to make the biggest, most durable bubble ever!
- Baljeet: Ugh! Right, nobody ever asks Baljeet what he is doing.
Isabella and the Temple of Sap
- Isabella: So, did you guys decide what patch to get today? Cause I have a suggestion?
- Adyson: Let me guess, the let's help Phineas and Ferb patch
- Isabella: It's called thy help the neighbor patch, Adyson, don't make up patch names
- Isabella: Hi, Phineas. Whatcha doin'?
- Phineas: [in Isabella's fantasy] Well, to be perfectly honest, I don't know what I'm doing! I don't know what I've been doing, always getting so wrapped in these projects I don't care about— it's you I care about, Isabella! [turns into a centaur that Isabella rides away on] Can we be together forever and ever?
- Isabella: Yeah, we can definitely do that!
- Phineas: [back in reality] Great! While they're getting that, we can finish our designs on the transponder! See ya girls back at the field!
- Isabella: Okay! [turns to Fireside Girls] Oh no! What did he say? What does he need? [sighs] I was in Phineasland again.
Cheer Up, Candace
- Phineas: Candace has a great sense of humor. Remember the time she got her face caught in the sink?
(Isabella looks at the the audience with a strange look on her face)
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz: You see, it occurred to me that what I should REALLY be doing is fighting fire with fire. And by "fire", I mean Perry the Platypus. And by "fire", I ALSO mean Perry the Platypus. (beat) It occurred to me while I was on fire.
Fireside Girl Jamboree
- Candace: "Who puts a picture frame on a window?"
The Bully Code
- Baljeet: [reading from a card] "Should a nerd save a bully's life, the bully is the nerd's slave for life." "Should" is misspelled.
- Buford: Duh! It was written by bullies.
Finding Mary McGuffin
- Candace: Detectives. Perfect. I know what you're gonna do today. Track down my little Mary McGuffin!
- Phineas: Piece of cake. (Ferb gives him a piece of chocolate cake) Ooh, chocolate! Thanks, Ferb. (to Candace) We'll have your little Mary McGuffin back here faster than you can say-hey, where's Perry?
- Phineas: Ferb, you must have left your skateboard in England the last time we were there. I know! We could create a highly intricate and sophisticated machine that will transport any object from anywhere on the globe to our backyard!
- Lawrence: Why don't you just build a new skateboard?
- [awkward silence]
- Phineas: Nah, I don't think so.
- Ferb: If it's all the same with you, Father, we're going to build the machine.
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz: I still think you should have added more green onions.
- Norm: Well next time, you can do all the cooking, and I'll stand around coming up with evil plans that ultimately fail. [awkward silence]
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz: Wow, cutting deep man.
What Do It Do?
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz: Perry the Platypus, I just...a golf course! A golf course has lots of traps! I should have said that one first.
- Isabella: Aww, seahorses!
- Baljeet: Now you can get your underwater equestrian patch!
- Isabella: Uh, Baljeet, I was just kidding. They're way too small to ride.
- Buford: Not if you round up a whole bunch of 'em! [gathers the seahorses together and rides them] Yeehaw!
I Was A Middle-Aged Robot
- Major Monogram: Uh, is that all [the robot Lawrence] can say?
- Carl: The kit originally came with one default phrase.
- Robot Lawrence: Lovely windmill, isn't it?
- Carl: Oh, those kooky Dutch!
- Suzy: So, Candace, are you ready to have some fun?
- Candace: Oh, no. I'm good. I hate fun.
- Suzy: [threateningly] I've got a little game we can play!
- Candace: [stuttering] G-g-g-game?
- Suzy: It's called making...
- Candace: [stuttering] M-m-making?
- Suzy: Paper...
- Candace: [stuttering] P-p-p-paper?
- Suzy: [unhurls a set of paper dolls] Dolls!
- Candace: Paper dolls?!?! Wait, what?
Phineas and Ferb Christmas Vacation!
- Carolers: [singing to We Wish You a Merry Christmas] We won't go until we get some, we won't go until we get some, so bring some right here!
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz: Wha-what...are-are you threatening me? How dare you! No one barges into my home and demands desserts! What sort of plan is that anyway, "Let's go to a stranger's house and in song form, refuse to leave unless he hands over a food dish no one's prepared since the 16th century?!"
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz: 'Tis the season to be naughty!
- Phineas: You know Ferb, just think of all of the wonderful things Santa does for us. And he never asks for anything in return. Wait, that's it! Ferb, are you thinking what I'm thinking? [Ferb hands him a blueprint] As usual, we're— OH! Ugh! Man, no! That's not at all what I was thinking! OH, dude! [Ferb flips around the blueprint to the right side] Oh, yeah. That's it.
- Carl: But wait listen to this. It's a seemingly innocent voice recording of Phineas.
- Phineas: Ferb, I know what we're gonna do today.
- Carl: But if you play all those syllables backwards in a random order you get.
- Phineas: Let's help Doofernshmirtz destroy the Tri-State Area.
Hip Hip Parade
- Buford: Yeah, well blood's thicker than water!! [stomps away]
- Baljeet: Mango chutney is thicker than blood!
Just Passing Through
- Candace: Pfft, people and their silly trends. Hey mom, can I get a pink streak in my hair?
- Linda: Why would you do that?
- Candace: To express my individuality. Everyone's doing it!
- Baljeet: Aagh! You can build a roller coaster in a day, but it takes you 12 minutes to pump up a tire?!
Candace's Big Day
- Phineas: Wow, [Candace's] good. I gotta have her do my wedding. Ferb, make a note.
- Isabella: I got it!
Invasion of the Ferb Snatchers
- Linda-bot: [whispering to a raw chicken] Go, go! You're free, little skin bird-
- Candace: MOM!!
- Linda-bot: Ooh! Candace, you scared the bagabbers outta me.
Ain't No Kiddie Ride
- Linda: I want you to pick up some nice back-to-school clothes. [walks in and walks right back out with Phineas and Ferb] Wow. That was fast.
- Phineas: Well, we do have a signature look.
Wizard of Odd
- Doofenwitch: Give me those boots!
- Good Witch Isabella: She doesn't have to give you anything. You have no real power in this part of Odd.
- Doofenwitch: Wrong! I have the power of positive thinking! True, it doesn't really help me in this instance, but you can't stay in Patchkinland forever!
- Suzy: [buried under Candace's house] Seriously could somebody get a jack or something?!
- Isabella: Whoah! Phineas is The Beak?!?
- Candace: You just earned your Uh-Durr patch!
- Isabella: Hi, Phineas.
- Phineas: Hey, Isabella. What's up with the getup?
- Isabella: I'm going for my Intrepid Reporter patch. Can I report on what you guys are doing?
- Phineas: Sure.
- Isabella: Cool. Isabella Garcia-Shapiro, The Fireside Girl Gazette. Whatcha doin'?
- Phineas: Ferb and I built the ultimate extreme skate track obstacle course.
Not Phineas and Ferb
- Baljeet: Ah, we are ready. (both he and Buford are dressed as Phineas)
- Irving: WHAT? No! No no no, you can't BOTH be Phineas!
- Baljeet: That is what I told him, but he would not listen!
- Buford: (takes off Phineas mask) But Phineas gets all the lines!
Phineas and Ferb-Busters!
- Isabella: Do you know how I earned this mountain-moving patch?
- Candace: By mindlessly repeating a flawed busting strategy?
- Isabella: No, through teamwork. See that mountain over there? It used to be over there. With a little teamwork, you can do anything.
The Lizard Whisperer
- Isabella: There's no way we can catch him. He moves too fast. Maybe we should just give up.
- Ferb: Give up? Give up? The day may come when we'll give up on fruitless searches after a mere eleven minutes, but that day is not today! The day may come when our favorite reptile may be lost from our memories and his enduring love of mushrooms forgotten, but that day is not today! Today we search! We will search for him in the streets, we will search for him in the trenches, we will search for him in the alleys and the mini-malls and the cul-de-sacs of this fair land. We will search for him in the multilevel car parks and municipal recreation facilities. And we few. We happy few. We small band of brothers— and girl from across the street. We shall not cease 'til he is found!
- Candace: I must repress my basic urges to bust.
- Stacy: Repressing basic urges to bust is pretty responsible, isn't it?
- Candace: Is it ever? Just look at my Mom!
- Linda: (in the kitchen, staring at a cake) Cake is a sometimes food, cake is a sometimes food, cake is a sometimes food!
The Secret of Success
- Candace: Okay, I learn some skill that... Phineas, you're in the drivers seat, why are you operating with a remote control?
- Phineas: Candace, We're too young to drive.
- Buford and Isabella: Duh!
The Doof Side of the Moon
- Candace: Yeah, sure, Jenny, but what have whales ever done for me?
- Albert: Well, hello. (Albert hits himself on the head with the thing)
- Candace: If that's the way you feel, I'll get someone else to bust my brothers.
- Albert: I'll help you.
- Candace: Are you talking to me?
- Albert: As a damsel in distress, I have to help you, milady, as part of my medieval knight's code.
- Candace: I'm outta here.
- Albert: But don't you wanna bust your brothers? (Brakes heard, Candace walks back)
- Candace: I'm listening.
- Albert: Well, have you considered applying the manly science of spy cameras to your problem?
- Candace: Spy Cameras? Wouldn't it be easier to just show my mom what Phineas and Ferb make?
- Albert: I don't know. Is that easier?
- Candace: No! No it's not easy! It's never easy! I need help.
- Albert: And manly technological surveillance.
- Candace: I need nerd help, will you help me?
- Albert: You have my word. My nerd word.
Phineas and Ferb Hawaiian Vacation
- Lawrence: Well, I am a little rusty on my Hawaiian, but here goes. Buenas dias, señor. Me llamo Lawrence. (Spanish for 'Good day, sir. My name is Lawrence.')
- Hotel Manager: Oh, no no. That's not necessary. We speak in English here. Hawaii is part of the United States.
- Lawrence: Is it really? How remarkable.
- Candace: I'm cursed. Phineas, Ferb, I need your help getting rid of this tiki charm.
- Phineas: Um, personally, I'd be a little more worried about that manta ray stuck to your head.
- Candace: What? ugh. You know, after the day I've been having, I didn't even notice.
She's the Mayor
- Phineas: Well guys, we did it. A 100% historically accurate old-timey pioneer town.
- Baljeet: Yes. Complete with hitching posts -
- Buford: And snake bites -
- Baljeet: And deer ticks -
- Buford: And various sores I'll be nursing for months.
- Phineas: Yep, it's took a whole lot of toil, pain, sweat and hard work to build this town. We should be proud.
- Ferb: Let's never do that again.
- Phineas: Agreed. Come on, let's go inside the house for a snack.
- Isabella: And air conditioning.
- Buford: And indoor toilets.
The Lemonade Stand
- Stacy: Candace, I am tired of taking the back seat to the totally unlikely chance that you'll bust your brothers. I want a bеst friend I can count on, so you're gonna have to choose: It's me or busting.
- Candace: You're making me choose? You wouldn't dare!
- Stacy: Ya-huh.
- Candace: Ya-nothing! A real best friend would never do that to me.
- Stacy: A real best friend wouldn't make mе do that to her.
- Candace: Then I guess you're not my best friend.
- Stacy: Not anymore.
- Candace: Fine! (slams door)
- Stacy: Fine!
- Candace: Fine!
- Stacy: Fine!
- Candace: FINE! (Scene quickly change to Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated)
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz: Finally, the plumber!
Phineas and Ferb: Summer Belongs To You!
- Candace: Mum mum!!
- Candace's Mom: Ok I'm here, now what did you want to tell me?
- Candace: Backyard now!!
- Candace's Mom: Excuse me?!
- Candace: Backyard now please?....
- Candace: Stacy I am freaking out here!
- Stacy: I'll be right over.
- Candace: Cool thanks! and could you bring some breakfast?
- Candace: Oh and Stacey pyramids? Really?
- Stacy: Oh right that's Belgian isn't it?
(The water balloon starts swinging from where it's attached on the top of the tower)
- Vanessa: Oh, this can't be good. (She gets hit by the water balloon and falls)
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz: Vanessa! NOO!
(She shouts as she falls before she's caught by Phineas and Ferb's plane)
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz: Oh, they caught her! They caught her!
(Vanessa pulls herself away from the glass and sees Ferb on the plane)
- Vanessa: Ferb?
- Ferb: Vanessa?
- Phineas: No matter where we go, Ferb knows everyone.
(Ferb lets her in)
- Vanessa: Thanks, guys.
- Phineas: It's a good thing we came along when we did. So where do we drop you?
- Vanessa: I don't know. Where are you guys going?
- Phineas: Well, we're off to Paris to refuel then back to Danville.
- Vanessa: Can I just come with you?
- Phineas: Sure.
The plane continues on and Doofenshmirtz watches from the Tower
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz: Wait, wait, wait... You saved her and now you're running off with her like...? OH! I have very mixed feelings about you! (to Perry) uh Perry the Platypus, how did you get here? I-I need a ride. Could you guys help me out?
- Major Monogram: You're kidding, right?
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz: No! I have to save my daughter. This is a big deal! Oh please? Please please? Oh, please please-y weasy please please? Please?
- Major Monogram: Fine. But after we get her back, you're going to answer for what you've done here, mister.
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz: Wait, what? You were coming here, anyway, and... (He accidentally steps on the button and water balloon is released from the rope holding it to the tower and flies up into the sky) Oh, and uh... As far as flinging that water balloon into orbit, hehheh... (puts his fingers on Major Monogram's mouth again) "I did that."
- Major Monogram: Seriously. When was the last time you washed your hands?
- Baljeet: He is home!
- Uncle Sabu: Ah, Baljeet and friends, I was expecting you.
- Baljeet: Really?
- Uncle Sabu: No, that's just something we say up here to freak out the tourists.
- Phineas: Uhh, Uncle Sabu, do you live up here?
- Uncle Sabu: Yes, it's quite a trek, isn't it? It used to be very inconvenient for me. But then I built my factory up here, and now it's inconvenient for everyone else!
Back with the kids where a giant rubber band ball is attached to the bottom of the plane
- Phineas: So, as soon as Candace and Vanessa get here, we can...
- Candace: (She and Vanessa are running from the giant snowball while Candace shouts) Start the plane! Start the plane! Start the plane! Start the plane! Start the plane! Start the plane! Start the plane!
- Phineas: Ferb, I think we may wanna start the plane.
(Ferb tries to start the plane but it won't start)
- Candace: Start the PLANE! Start the plane! Start the PLAAANE!
- Phineas: Sounds like you're flooding it...
- Ferb: I'm not flooding it!:
- Candace: Start the plaaane!
(Vanessa gets caught by the snowball and gets flung towards the plane)
- Phineas: INCOMING!
(Ferb provides a safe landing for Vanessa when he clicks a button and causes a seat to rise up and catch her)
- Candace: Start the plane! Start the PLANE! (She trips over a small hill, causing the snowball to miss her) Huh?
(The snowball hits the plane and falls down a cliff)
- Candace: No, no, no! How am I ever going to explain this to Mom?!
- Klimpaloon: (passes by) NANG! NANG! NANG! NANG! NANG! NANG! NANG! NANG! NANG! NANG! NANG! NANG!
- Candace: That's NOT helping!
- Klimpaloon: (walks away scared) NANG... NANG... NANG... NANG...
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz: Major Monobrow and Perry the Platypus helped me find you.
- Major Monogram: Monobrow?
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz: Oh, come on. You got that whole thing up here. It's one straight line, for crying out loud.
- Major Monogram: That's it, I'm getting my tweezers back from Carl.
(Throughout this, Isabella looks in anger)
- Phineas: Hey, Ferb. Where's Vanessa?
- Ferb: She went off with someone else.
- Phineas: That's too bad. I thought the two of you, Y'KNOW, a boy, a girl, alone in the city of love? I thought romance was a forgone conclusion!
- Isabella" [snaps her pencil in fury]
- Phineas: Isabella, did you say something?
- Isabella: I need new pencil.
[Candace walks up to the group]
- Phineas: Oh, hey, Candace! So how'd it go? Did you see Jeremy?
- Candace: Well...I saw him. I just didn't talk to him.
- Phineas: Aw, that's too bad. I thought, Y'KNOW, the two of you, a boy, a girl, alone in the city of-
[Isabella's head explodes]
- Phineas: ISABELLA!! Isabella, are you okay?
- Isabella: (annoyed) Peachy.
- Isabella:(crying in sadness) I just feel like giving up, and look at him?
- Phineas: Look! A sponge and a starfish! There's gotta be something we can make out of this! Ah! Oh no, That's ridiculous!
- Isabella:(still crying) It's as if I don't exist. I would give anything if he would just sit down with me and enjoy this beautiful sunset.
- Phineas: We- we could- we- we could- we could dig a tunnel under the ocean or we could- we could- we can- we can... we- we can't. I can't- I can't believe there's nothing we can do to get off this... (Sighs) I guess at least we can sit and watch this beautiful sunset.
(Isabella realizes something)
- Isabella: No.
- Phineas: What?
- Isabella: (gets up and talks in a defensive voice) No, you aren't going to enjoy this beautiful sunset.
- Phineas: I'm not?
- Isabella: You built a roller-coaster through downtown, you built giant tree-house robots, you traveled through time, for crying out loud, twice!
- Phineas: But, Isabella, there's nothing here for me to work with!
- Isabella: Well, that's not the Phineas Flynn I fell in... to this situation with.
- Candace: Phineas, I'm not gonna get on this silly little tricycle.
- Phineas: Candace, we're in a hurry! Just get on the trike and we'll...
- Candace: There's no way I'm gonna-
- Phineas:(shouting) Get on the trike!
Nerds of a Feather
- Baljeet: Oh, bite this prop tongue from episode eight!
- Candace: Whoaaa, trippy! I'm having one of those lucid dreams where I know I'm dreaming so I can control it-
- Zebra: [floating by with a campaign design of Candace] I voted for you, Kevin!
We Call It Maze
- Doofenshmirtz: Ah, Perry the Platypus! Welcome to my evil space station! [(Echoing) Station! Station! Cookie! Station!] Wait, did you hear that? That "cookie" part? I think my echo is broken. I really do. Anyhoo, have a seat.
- Melissa: Oh my gosh! You're Candace Flynn! You're the girl who won 50 patches in one day! You're on the cover of Li'l Sparks magazine! How did you do it?!
- Candace: Well, let me tell you something, kid. [Signing magazine] It wasn't easy. But the Forest Fire Girls really needed me.
- Isabella: Fireside Girls.
- Candace: That's what I said.
- Monogram: Even his answering machine gives us no clue as to where he is.
- Doofenshmirtz: [Answering machine] Hello! You've reached Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz. I'm not here right now... or am I? [Evil laughing] Oh, and if you're calling about the piano, it's already been sold.
(Candace, Isabella, and Melissa try to swing, but failed to reach the other side)
- Candace: Oh, This is just great! I thought you're gonna save us, I thought you were supposed to be the perfect Firefighter Girl.
- Isabella: Fireside Girl!
- Candace: That's what I said.
- Buford: Mm! I am to metaphor cheese as metaphor cheese is to transitive verb crackers!
- Buford:Hey! I still want my metaphor cheese! [(Echoing) Cheese! Cheese! Wombat! Cheese!] Hey! I think my echo's broken.
Ladies and Gentlemen, Meet Max Modem!
(Candace, Phineas, Ferb and Perry are watching a TV commercial about Lindana
- Narrator: This week, we ask "Where they go?" about Pop Stars from the 80's... First up, this perky pop-star stole a One Wonder Hit by declaring "I'm Lindana and I Wanna Have Fun!"
- Candace: She looks familiar...
- Narrator: Lindana's real name is Linda Flynn-Fletcher and she's now living in the Tri-State area.
- Candace: What? Mom, mom, mom, mom!
- Phineas: I can’t believe she didn't know that. (Candace then runs to Linda)
- Candace: Mom, mom, mom, mom! You never told me you where a Pop Star!
- Linda: Oh yeah! Well, that was long before you were born. It was fun, but I was happy to give it up to raise a family.
- Candace: But you were Lindana and you wanna have fun!
- Linda: Well, now I'm Linda and I wanna stir broth.
- Ferb: Phineas, I know what we're gonna do today.
- Phineas: Yes. Yes you do.
(Candace obsessed with busting appears with Jeremy)
- Jeremy: Hey Candace.
- Candace obsessed with busting: Have you seen Candace?
- Jeremy: Well I can see you right now
- Candace obsessed with busting: No, no, no, not me me the me that isn't me
- Jeremy: (Confused) Uh...
- Candace obsessed with busting: You know, bla-bla-bla-bla, Jeremy is so amazing, hearts, rainbows and unicorns bla, that me...
- Jeremy: (Confused) Gosh I guess I could say yes I have...
- Candace obsessed with busting: Where?
- Jeremy: (Scared) Nowhere, I mean not today...
- Candace obsessed with busting: Well if I come back and if I have a flower in my hair, you tell me! Find Candace, find mom, bust bust bust...
(Candace obsessed with busting leaves, and appears Candace obsessed with Jeremy)
- Candace obsessed with Jeremy: Hi Jeremy!
- Jeremy: Hey Candace, you have a flower on your hair.
- Candace obsessed with Jeremy: I know...
- Jeremy: Okey, you're kinda scaring me...
- Candace obsessed with Jeremy: Oh, I could just stare at you all day long...
- Jeremy: Listen, I gotta get back to work, but if you like I can swing by your house after I'm done.
- Candace obsessed with Jeremy: Really?, I would love that.
- Jeremy: Okey then I see you after work..
- Candace obsessed with Jeremy: something to remember by...
(Candace obsessed with Jeremy smiles, pointing to her cheek. Jeremy tries to kiss Candace, and she smiles more, but Candace obsessed with busting grab her away, leaving Jeremy alone)
- Jeremy: maybe later
(The kids are controlling Perry, but they think it’s a game, and Buford starts to hit Perry with his own arm)
- Buford: Stop hitting yourself! Stop hitting yourself! Stop hitting yourself!
- Phineas: Ferb controls his right foot.
- Baljeet: And I move him back and forth.
- Phineas: What we need to do?
- Buford: It’s the same, lets hit that pharmacist!
Rollercoaster: The Musical!
- (at the beginning of the episode)
- Phineas: You know, Ferb, one of the best times we ever had was when we built that roller coaster. We should do it again! But this time, as a musical! Whad'ya say? We'll do all the same things, except we'll break in a spontaneous singing and choreography with no discernible music source!
- Ferb: Hmmm. What assurance would we have that everyone else would also break into song and do the same thing?
- Phineas: I don't know. I think they probably will.
- Ferb: Fair enough. I'm in.
- Monogram: My whole world is the screen... (the episode ends) OH COME ON!!!
- Princess Baldegoon: Maybe, we live.
- Candace: Okay, you can go now. (running in barefoot, record scratches) Wow. I've been giving all this power and i've chosen to use it run to gold coins barefoot. I'm a genuis! Hahaha!
Candace Gets Busted
- Linda: Young lady, you are so busted!