Planet of the Apes is a 2001 remake of the 1968 film of the same title. This remake is directed by Tim Burton.
- Living with your daughter, Senator, would age any ape quickly.
- The humans infest the provinces. They breed too quickly while we grow too soft in our affluence. Even now, they outnumber us, four to one.
- Extremism in defense of apes is no vice, Senator. Your ideas threaten our prosperity. The human problem cannot be solved by simply throwing money at it.
- Everything in the human culture takes place below the waist.
- Is there a soul in there?
- Take your stinking hands off me, you damn dirty human!!
- The Senator's daughter flirts with blasphemy.
- These humans are different. They travel with apes.
- It's disgusting the way they treat humans.
- Apes! Monkeys are further down the evolutionary ladder...just above humans.
- The cost would be prohibitive...although our scientists do tell me these humans carry terrible diseases.
- The government tried that once, and all we got for it was a welfare state that nearly bankrupted us.
- Next you'll be telling us these beasts have a soul.
External links