Pooh's Heffalump Movie
(Redirected from Pooh heffalump movie)
- Tigger: [gasp] A real hefalump?!
- Rabbit: And it got roo too!
- Tigger: Stop him!
- [Roo finds Lumpy inside a trap]
- Lumpy: [crying] You said they won't be scary. You promised.
- [Roo tries to break Lumpy free out of the trap, but he fails]
- Roo: Oh, Lumpy. I'm so sorry. This is all my fault.
- Lumpy: [crying] I want my mommy.
- Rabbit, Pooh, Tigger, Piglet: [thinking Lumpy captures Roo, so they lasso him] In the name of Hundred Acre Wood, I capture you!
- Roo: No! Lumpy! [hops on Lumpy's head] Leave him alone!
- Kanga: Wait!
- Roo: You're scaring him!
- Kanga: Rabbit, what on Earth are you doing?
- Rabbit: We're rescuing Roo from the heffalump!
- Roo: Wait, no, stop! You don't understand!
- Rabbit: What? Now, see here, Roo...!
- Kanga: Ahem. Rabbit, let him finish please.
- Roo: We were wrong about the heffalumps. They're not scary creatures. Lumpy is my friend. He's just like us. He gets scary.
- Piglet: [releases the rope] Oh!
- Roo: He likes honey.
- Pooh: [releases the rope] Oh!
- Roo: And he even likes to bounce.
- Tigger: [releases the rope, instead holds his tail] Oh, look at that.
- Roo: So, you gotta uncapture him!
- [Rabbit releases the rope and signs]
- Rabbit: [apologizing] Can you ever forgive us? We've been acting very badly.
- Lumpy: That's okay, Long Ears. [giggles]
- Tigger: I like this kid already. Hoo-Hoo!
- Lumpy: [to Roo, referring on Rabbit] You're right, Rooty-Toot. He is nice. Once you get to know him.