Power Rangers Wild Force
Power Rangers Wild Force (2002) (often abbreviated as "PRWF") was the tenth incarnation of the Power Rangers series, based strongly on the Super Sentai series Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger (100 Beasts Squadron Growl Ranger). The series revolves around the five Wild Force Rangers, their Wild Zords, and the floating island of Animaria. They battle against the evil orgs, creatures of pollution and destruction bent on the end of the world for humans.
Team Carnival 
- Juggelo: You can be the clown, and I'll be the juggler, and together we'll be: Team Carnival!
- Jindrax: Clown? Do I look like a clown to you?
- Taylor: It was hard, bringing my self down to the level of you two kids.
- Max: I'm not a kid!
- Kite: That's right, he's a grown-up! It was like hanging out with a couple of grandparents.
- Taylor and Max: What?
- Taylor: Wait until grandma catches you!
Forever Red 
- Tommy: Several years ago, the Machine Empire arrived from deep space, and tried to invade Earth. Myself and the other Zeo Rangers succeeded in stopping their invasion by destroying their leader, King Mondo, and most of the Empire with him. But now, the last surviving members of the Machine Empire have regrouped under the command of General Venjix, and are gathering here, on the Sea of Tranquility on the moon.
- Eric: It looks like they're digging something there.
- Wes: Well, what would they want on the moon?
- Jason: Serpentera.
- Tommy: Years ago, when Lord Zedd was defeated, his personal Zord remained hidden on the surface of the moon.
- Andros: But I spent the last few years trailing General Venjix. Just recently he discovered the hidden location of Serpentera.
- Jason: If the Machine Empire gets their hands on Serpentera, they're gonna have more than enough power to destroy Earth.
- Cole: We have to stop them here - on the moon. We're the only chance Earth has.
- General Venjix: Finally, we can avenge your untimely destruction, King Mondo.
- Jason: Y'know, if you miss King Mondo that much, I promise we can help you join him.
- General Venjix: What? TEN Red Rangers?
- Cole: Morphinominal!
- General Venjix: Serpentera lives again! Now no one is safe from the wrath of the Machine Empire!
- General Venjix: Forgive me, Mondo! I have failed you, and the Empire!
- General Venjix: Ever since the Power Rangers destroyed the Machine Empire, we have been forced to wander the stars in hiding.
- Gerrok: That's right!
- General Venjix: But no more! With this, the greatest Zord ever built, we will be able to rebuild the Machine Empire, and have revenge on those who destroyed our illustrious leader, King Mondo!
- Tommy: I was starting to wonder whether you'd show up at all.
- Jason: You didn't think I was gonna let you do this without the original Red Ranger, did you?
- Jason: You must be the new guy.
[Cole sloppily wipes his hand off on his pants and extends it to Jason.]
- Cole: Hi! I'm Cole!
- Jason: Good...
- Wes: What's going on? The call sounded urgent.
- Tommy: I was hoping this day would never come. Andros has recently tracked down the remains of the evil Machine Empire.
- T.J.: But I thought the Zeo Rangers destroyed them years ago.
- Tommy: We destroyed their leaders, but some of their generals managed to survive. They've been hiding all these years. They've finally regrouped their forces and are amassing on the moon, preparing to invade Earth.
- Cole: Who is that?
- T.J.: That's Tommy, the Red Zeo Power Ranger! He's a legend!
- Bulk: Yep, I've seen it all. Why, I even once met Lord Zedd and Rita.
- Skull: Yeah? So did I.
- General Venjix: Zedd was a fool to leave this burried here! His loss, our gain!
- Cole: Wow. So that was Tommy? He really is the greatest Ranger.
[The others scoff and laugh]
- Cole: What did I say?
- T.J.: Well, I wouldn't go that far. After all, I was the one who replaced him.
- Jason: Are you kidding me? I was doing all the work while he was at the juice bar kissing on Kimberly.
- Carter: Alright, well, at least his haircut's regulation now. Right?
- Eric: My Q-Rex would eat his Dragon Zord for lunch.
- Leo: He didn't discover lost galaxies!
- Wes: Hey, wait, wait, wait wait. I changed history. So why does he have a fan club, and I don't?
- Andros: Hey! I saved two worlds! What about that?
- T.J.: Hey, wait, wait, wait, wait! Did I ever you guys about the time I got baked in that giant pizza?
The End of the Power Rangers Part 2 
- Zen-Aku: Where are you going?
- Merrick Baliton: I go wherever the wind takes me.
- Zen-Aku: You could use some company.
- Merrick Baliton: My path is to walk alone. I still have much to atone for.
- Zen-Aku: You and I have a lot in common. You're not the only lone wolf looking for redemption.
- Merrick Baliton: Follow me if you must. I won't stop you.
- Zen-Aku: Well then lead the way, old friend.