Predator 2 is the 1990 sequel to the successful 1987 film Predator. It stars Danny Glover, Gary Busey, María Conchita Alonso, Ruben Blades and Bill Paxton. Kevin Peter Hall reprised his role as the Predator from the first film.
Amidst a territorial gang-war, the Los Angeles police force are fighting a losing battle against the plethora of drug lords and gangs which are roaming the streets. Can the arrival of an alien change their fortunes?
 Mike Harrigan
- This is what I call the speech, kid. It's the only one I got and I only give it once, so pay attention. 'Til now, it's all been fun and games. "Cops and robbers," Dunkin Donuts. But you're in the shit now. Metro Command is a war zone.
- Get it straight, asshole! Shit happens!
- Look, I don't care how big this is or who's involved. This guy killed Danny and he's going to fall!
- It's all right! I'm a cop!
- [to Garber] Don't worry, asshole. You'll get another chance.
- You're rippin' my dick off and shovin' it up my asshole!
 The Predator
- Shit happens.
- Want some candy?
- Door swings both ways my ass!
- [in a distorted voice after discovering Keyes' men in the slaughterhouse] Now you will die!
- Danny Archuleta: A pro would have split the moment the action started. More than one we would have seen them. Whoever did this waited until the last second, took out six guys armed with machine guns by hand, then got by us. Maybe we should give him a job. Put him on the payroll.
- Gold Tooth: King Willie says, not only do I have to kill you, but I have to take your soul. Voodoo magic. Fucking voodoo magic, man! [laughs] But you know what? I tell you what I believe – shit happens.
- King Willie: You can't see the eyes of the demon, until him come callin'.
- [first lines]
- Reporter: As drought-ridden Los Angeles swelters in agonizing heat, drug lords wage bloody warfare in the streets. Yet another open conflict... Oh, fuck this, get me out of here!
- Leona Cantrell: I have heard about you.
- Jerry Lambert: Yeah?
- Leona Cantrell: Yeah. Like your last partner got shot.
- Jerry Lambert: What?
- Leona Cantrell: Well... [grabs Jerry's testicles] Try that cowboy shit with me, fucker, and you can kiss these goodbye.
- Jerry Lambert: [noticing footage on a subway public television of himself assaulting Tony Pope] H-Hey, it's me! I look great!
- Leona Cantrell: Oh, shut up.
- Jerry Lambert: [to elderly man recognizing him from the footage] No autographs Pop.
- Lieutenant Mike Harrigan: Hey, what the hell's going on here, Heinemann?
- Captain Phil Heinemann: Insubordination, disregard for direct orders from a supervising officer! Now get back to your cage at Alvarado!
- Lieutenant Mike Harrigan: I'll show you insubordination, you son of a bitch!
- Lieutenant Mike Harrigan: [grabbing Keyes and violently pinning him against the wall] Listen, shithead. I don't give a fuck who you really are or what you want with this asshole... because now it's personal, and he's a dead man.
- Peter Keyes: The concept of what you're dealing with is way over your head. I'm warning you...
- Lieutenant Mike Harrigan: You!
- [shoving Keyes back against the wall]
- Lieutenant Mike Harrigan: You don't know what you're dealing with... and I'm warning you: stay the fuck out of my way!
- Peter Keyes: It's taken us over two weeks to learn his patterns. He comes here every two days to feed. Seems he has a taste for beef.
- Lieutenant Mike Harrigan: I didn't think he was a vegetarian.
- Peter Keyes: Well, we've prepared a trap for this predator.
- [Mike removes the Predator's mask]
- Lieutenant Mike Harrigan: [whispering] You are one ugly motherfu--
- Second Predator: [grabs Mike by the throat] ...motherfucker! [throws Mike]
- [last lines]
- Garber: Harrigan! What the fuck happened in there? Huh? Goddamn it. We came so close!
- Lieutenant Mike Harrigan: Don't worry, asshole. You'll get another chance.
- Pull over, park, and pray.
- Lions! Tigers! Bears! Oh my!
- He's in town with a few days to kill.
- Silent. Invisible. Invincible. He's in town with a few days to kill.
- Hunting season opens again...
- The Ultimate Hunter.
- This time he's coming to a different kind of jungle.
- This Time... Los Angeles, 1997.
- Kevin Peter Hall - The Predator
- Danny Glover - Lieutenant Mike Harrigan
- Gary Busey - Peter Keyes
- María Conchita Alonso - Leona Cantrell
- Ruben Blades - Danny Archuleta
- Bill Paxton - Jerry Lambert