Queer Eye for the Straight Guy
Queer Eye for the Straight Guy is an hour-long American television series that premiered on the Bravo cable television network on July 15, 2003, and promptly became both a surprise hit (at least by the standards of cable TV) and one of the most talked-about television programs of 2003.
- [John V. makeover, when a tortilla breaks in half]
- Ted: This may not be okay.
- [Adam Z. makeover, seeing sex toys in the apartment]
- Carson: I see straight people.
- [John B. makeover, Jai picks up a duster]
- Jai: Look, I'm a domestic!
- [John V. makeover, getting an airbrush tan]
- Kyan: I know what's gay about this. But what's gay about that?
- [Josh B. makeover, seeing his girlfriend eat vagina]
- Thom: Somebody's lookin' for some lovin'!
- [Josh B. makeover, on seeing his Yashir's pubic hair]
- Carson: A hot wax treatment may not be the wrong answer for him.
- Carson: Gay today. Bi tomorrow.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|