RED is a 2010 Action/comedy film inspired by the limited series comic book series and follows the story of a retired CIA agent and how his life becomes threatened by a high-tech assassin, former black-ops agent Frank Moses reassembles his old team in a last ditch effort to survive and uncover his assailants. The film stars Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, John Malkovich, Mary-Louise Parker, Helen Mirren, and Karl Urban with Robert Schwentke directing and screenplay by Jon Hoeber and Erich Hoeber.
- Open the pig!
- Keep your dress on!
- [to Cooper] If anything happens to Sarah, I will rip everything you love out of your life and then I'll kill you.
- I never thought I'd say this again...I am getting the pig!!
- [After killing an assassin that insulted him] "Old Man" my ass!
- Maldova sucks!
- [as he and Frank run from Maldovan Ground Forces] I told you something bad was going to happen!
- [about the identifying the envelope of fingers] This used to be a gentleman's game.
- The General has dropped his contact lens.
- [waking up in New York, to Frank] Wow, I really hate you right now.
- I do get a bit restless sometimes. I take the odd contract one the side.
- Tell Marvin to stand down before he hurts himself.
- How's retirement Frank?
- Bad move Grandpa!
- I haven't killed anyone in years.
- I miss the old days.
- [to Frank] I think you are not here for the vodka.
- [showing Frank the scars from being shot] This was done to me by the love of my life. Now she sits outside my house drinking vodka. When I woke alive, I knew she still loved me. Otherwise it would have been the head.
- Cynthia Wilkes: This is gonna happen either way.
- Henry, The Records Keeper: Frank Moses was one of the most effective black op agents we've ever had. He retired drug-lords, terrorists. Hell, he toppled governments. Yeah. He was truly gifted.
- Frank: [holding Cooper to the desk] Kordeski trained you?
- Cooper: Yeah?
- Frank: I trained Kordeski! [Breaks his arm]
- Marvin: [after the shootout in the kitchen] I remember the Secret Service being tougher.
- Victoria: Me too.
- Joe: Sarah, this is Victoria. Best wet work asset in the business and a true artist with an RPN.
- Sarah: Oh, wow. What's an RPN?
- Victoria: I kill people, dear.
- Victoria: Oh, Francis. You're such a romantic.
- Frank: What?
- Victoria: You're all hard on the outside, but inside you're gooey... gooey.
- Business Woman Assassin: [after firing on the group] That's right, old man!
- Marvin: "Old man"?
- Frank: No respect.
- Marvin: Can I kill her now?!?
- Marvin: Do you know what's wrong with this country?
- Sarah: They're all trying to kill us?
- Marvin: Exactly!
- Sarah: Is that my bag?
- Frank: Yeah.
- Sarah: [looking around a bit] D-d-did you vacuum?
- Frank: A little, yeah. It was messy.
- Frank: I was just hoping you'd be a little more understanding of the situation.
- Sarah: [sarcastically] I was hoping not to get kidnapped. Or drugged. I was hoping you'd have hair. So it looks like none of our dreams are coming true at the moment.
- Joe: I'm 80 years old. I got stage 4 liver cancer. What the hell can they do to me?
- Frank: They can still shoot you.
- Joe: Well... I never thought this would happen to me.
- Frank: What?
- Joe: Getting old. Well I mean, Vietnam, Afghanistan. The Green Springs Rest Home? Go figure!
- Sarah: [about them sneaking into the CIA] What do you suppose the punishment for what we're doing here?
- Frank: Death. [pause] Maybe life in prison.
- Sarah: [happily] Awesome!
- Frank: It's not that bad. People get shot all the time.
- Sarah: No, they don't! They get paper cuts!
- Marvin: I mostly get shot.
- Victoria: In all the years I've known Francis, I've never seen him like this. So if you break his heart, I will kill you. And bury you body in the woods.
- Sarah: Wow... okay.
- Victoria: I was in love with an agent once.
- Sarah: What happened?
- Victoria: Well, I was with MI6, and the relationship wasn't... sanctioned. So when it came to light, my loyalty was questioned, and I was ordered to kill him. It was a test.
- Sarah: What did you do?
- Victoria: I put three bullets in his chest.
- Ivan: [as they dance] Your radiance tonight renders me almost speechless.
- Victoria: Almost.
- Cooper: [about the records room] I didn't even know this place existed.
- Henry, The Records Keeper: [indignant] It doesn't!
- Marvin: [as Sarah make a phone call] Frank, we gotta get rid of this broad. I know a great place just up the road, lots of alligators.
- Frank: We're not getting rid of the broad. I like her.
- Marvin: What's the angle?
- Frank: No angle. I like her.