(Redirected from Rainbow shower)
Sexual slang is a set of linguistic terms and phrases used to refer to sexual organs, processes, and activities; they are generally considered colloquial rather than formal or medical, and some may be seen as impolite or improper.
- Donkey Punching, kids? You've heard people joke about it and other extreme and/or stupid sex acts. But while attempting your Hot Karls, Icy Mikes, or Louisville Pluggers is unlikely to result in injury, death, or incarceration, attempting a Donkey Punch can lead to any or all of these unpleasant outcomes. And not only is the Donkey Punch dangerous and likely to land your ass in jail, the damn thing doesn't even work.
- MOOJ: It's not about these rusty trombone, and dirty sanchez. It's not about rainbow showers and camel-toe slide, and your Cincinnati bowtie, your Arabian goggles or the hot carl and pearl necklace, or pussy juice cocktails, and the jagged-head dildos, and the double-decker pussies.
ANDY (scared): OK. I, y'know, double pussies and--
MOOJ: Shit stained balls, and cum swapping, and the hanging brain, it's not about the rattlesnake wiggle, and the alligator fuck house, donkey-punching, the tea-bagging--
ANDY: Mooj, just please stop.
- And while you're visiting you're going to have to be able to hang with the guys and roll with the punches. The donkey punches, that is. And the dirty Sanchez. And just about every other dirty phrase and nickname ever invented.
- Put succinctly, the question is this: How does a generation with absolute knowledge of felching, donkey punching, and the dirty sanchez maintain healthy sex lives?
- The donkey punch is one of the most unique euphemisms of our time. It falls into the class of theoretical euphemisms that are infrequent, impractical, and violent. The almost purely theoretical nature of the donkey punch makes it one of the most informative euphemisms about contemporary American society.
- Obviously dudes are way better at talking about sex—from Shakespeare, creator of the word “undress,” to the first dude who said “donkey punch.”
- It’s never too early for a father to teach his son about sex. So as soon as your boy can talk, make certain he knows how to say, and appropriately use, the phrases "doggy-style," "donkey punch," and "popping her cherry."
- Clay Travis, Deadly Hippos (2008). Man: The Book. Citadel. p. 138. ISBN 0806528710.
- Though tempting, never combine the Donkey Punch with the Eiffel Tower.
- Dirty Sanchez (2009). Dirty Sanchez's Guide to Buck Nasty Sex: Cincinnati Bow Tie, Donkey Punch, Rusty Trombone, Hot Carl, Rodeo, Strawberry Shortcake. Amorata Press. p. 40. ISBN 1569757941.
- I wish there was a set doctrine per bar, nametags on every gal that said her availability: / Hot to trot / Smart and skanky / Proficient in the donkey punch
See also 
Further reading 
- Dirty Sanchez (2009). Dirty Sanchez's Guide to Buck Nasty Sex: Cincinnati Bow Tie, Donkey Punch, Rusty Trombone, Hot Carl, Rodeo, Strawberry Shortcake. Amorata Press. ISBN 1569757941.
- Alexis Munier (2009). The Little Red Book of Very Dirty Words. Adams Media. ISBN 978-1605506524.
- Eric Partridge, Tom Dalzell, Terry Victor (2008). The Concise New Partridge Dictionary of Slang and Unconventional English. Routledge. ISBN 0415212596.
- Richard Guy Parker, Peter Aggleton (1998). Culture, Society and Sexuality: A Reader. Routledge. p. 421. ISBN 978-1857288117.
- Timothy Jay (2000). Why We Curse: A Neuro-Psycho-Social Theory of Speech. John Benjamins Publishing Company. pp. 76-177. ISBN 978-1556197581.
- The Online Slang Dictionary — thesaurus containing terms related to sexuality