|This stub page needs quotations, links to Wikipedia, or very brief additions of identifying source of information. See how you can help Wikiquote expand it.|
Car Talk is a radio talk show broadcast weekly on National Public Radio stations throughout the United States and elsewhere. Its subjects are cars and car repair, and it often takes humorous turns. This article includes quotations from the show's hosts, Tom and Ray Magliozzi.
- I had everything a kid could want: two square meals a day, a basket to sleep in, and an imaginary dog.
- "Ray's Life Thus Far", in In Our Humble Opinion: Car Talk's Click and Clack Rant and Rave (2000)
- If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there.
- In Our Humble Opinion: Car Talk's Click and Clack Rant and Rave (2000)
- The overhead projector has done more to destroy learning than any other thing I can think of.
- "The Education Trilogy", in In Our Humble Opinion: Car Talk's Click and Clack Rant and Rave (2000)