List of religious texts
(Redirected from Religious texts)
Does Wikipedia check this before it gets published?
Sacred texts of various religions:
- Hinduism: Shruti (Vedas, including the Riveda; also Aranyakas, Brahmanas, Upanishads, Bhagavad Gita, Mahābhārata, Ramayana); Panchatantra
- Buddhism: The Tripitaka and the Dhammapada.
- Ayyavazhi: The Akilattirattu Ammanai and Arul Nool.
- Judaism: The Hebrew Bible (Tanakh = Torah, Nevi'im, and Ketuvim)
- Christianity: The Christian Bible especially the New Testament and the Gospels, Sacred Tradition
- Taoism: The Dao de jing, also Chuang Tzu, and the I Ching
- Confucianism: The Analects of Confucius, also the I Ching
- Islam: The Qur'an, also Hadith and the Sunnah
- Sikhism: The Guru Granth Sahib and the Dasam Granth Sahib
- Mormonism: The Christian Bible, Book of Mormon, Pearl of Great Price, Doctrine and Covenants